Chapter 4

Previously on diabolik lovers:

"It's time for bed." Shu stood up and grabbed Sayori and teleported to his room. He embraced Sayori tightly, causing both of them to fall on the bed. "Shu?" Sayori calls. "Go to sleep." He said as he nuzzles close to Sayori's soft hair.

"Good night, Shu..."

—————————————————————

3rd p.o.v

Shu opened his eyes to the sound of soft murmuring from the girl in his arms. "D-don't leave me please... I don't want to be alone... I've been alone all my life...please...." Sayori silently pleads, crying softly. Shu pitied her, seeing her at her broken state made his unbeating heart ache. "You dont have to worry, I won't leave you... I will protect you..." He said, gently kissing her forehead. Sayori's eyes slowly opens, meeting Shu's beautiful blue eyes. "Good morning...did you sleep well...?" Sayori asked, smiling groggily. Shu smiles at her face, feeling butterflies in his stomach. Waking up with her smiling at me like that feels like me waking up to someone I love. Shu blushed slightly at the thought. Why is this mortal making me feel like this? 

(Time skip| Breakfast)

The brothers and Sayori were seated in their perspective seats and as usual, the servants serves the food. "Did you sleep well, Neko-Chan?" Laito asks. "I did...thanks for asking Laito-kun." Laito was quite taken aback by her adding formalities to his name. Some of the brothers were looking at her. "I was kind of conscious that I don't call you guys formally. And plus, you guys accepted me and took me in your home. At least I should show respect." She said matter-of-factly. "Are there any particular name you guys want me to call you?" She asks. "Kitten, Call me Ore-sama!" Ayato says demandingly. What's the harm in calling him that? Sayori sweat drops. "Alright, Ore-sama." She said sweetly, making Ayato blush furiously. He didn't expect her to really call him that.

After breakfast (the other way around cuz u know, vampire time.) all of them headed to the limo. This time Sayori sat down between Laito and Kanato. "Nfu~ Neko-Chan, can I have a kiss?" Laito said teasingly, thinking that Sayori wouldn't do as he said. 

*chu~* 

Laito's eyes widened for a couple of seconds then returned back to his flirtious side. "You took me by surprise, Neko-Chan~" He said cuddling Sayori. "Your the one who asked for it." She said, slightly confused while tilting her head. "Don't keep doll to yourself, dear brother." Kanato said sweetly with a glint of anger in his eyes. "D-doll?." Sayori asked, faltered. "At first, I thought you were just a sweet kitten, but I just realized how much you resemble a beautiful doll. Just thinking about that makes me and teddy want to play with you and dress you up." Kanato said, pulling Sayori out of Laito's grasp. "Your no fun, Kanato." Laito pouts. 

"Enough with your arguement, we're here." Reiji said. As usual they were greeted by the Sakamaki's fangirls. "It's that b**** again." A fangirl said, making all the other fangirls glare at her. "How dare you seduce the sakamaki's!" Another said. "You stay away from our Sakamaki's!" A fangirl with blonde hair came and took Sayori by her collar and yelled at her. "We don't want you here! Go kill yourself!" She then slapped her hard, causing Sayori to fall to the floor. "What the hell?! She has done nothing to you!" Subaru yelled furiously causing all the fangirls to flinch and shake with fear. "He is right, what has she done to you that caused you to harm her?" Reiji asked, towering over the girl. "S-s-she dares to seduce you all! She doesn't deserve you love!" The girl reasoned.

"She didn't do that! Only a slut would do that! And she's not one either!" Kanato yelled while Shu helped Sayori stand up. "Are you alright?" He asks. Sayori stood there, wiping her tears. "Y-yeah...thank you for helping me..." she sniffs. "Look, if any of you touch or hurt Ore-sama's Kitten, you will all pay!" Ayato yelled at the fangirls, even His was not an exception. The girls shook with fear as the Sakamaki brothers and Sayori proceeds to the door. Once they were inside, Kanato placed a hand on Sayori's reddened cheek and looked at her worriedly. "Are you alright, Doll? Did that mortal slapped you hard?" He asked worriedly, giving her a concerned frown. "Can't you see it from the mark on her cheek?! Of course that mortal slapped her hard!" Subaru stated angrily, his fist clenched. Reiji took her hand, tugging it. "I'll take her to the infirmary and treat the mark. You all go to your classes." He said pulling her gently by the hand. 

Sayori sat on the clinic bed. Waiting for Reiji to get the pack of ice. "Look at me." He said. He placed a finger on her chin and lifts her chin, making her eyes meet his ruby ones. Reiji looked at the mark, gently dabbing it with the ice pack. Sayori hissed in pain, as the cold ice made contact with her reddened cheek. "Thank you for doing this, Reiji." She said softly. looking down to her lap, guilty for causing trouble. "We are the reason why this is happening to you, being a part of this facade, I will have to take responsibility for whatever happens to you." Reiji said, gently dabbing the ice pack on her cheek.

"I don't know why you took me in. I only cause trouble to all of you." She questions. "I don't know myself, I suppose I was just letting things happen that day." Referring to the day they saved Sayori. "Thank you for saving me, instead of repaying you, I only became a burden to all of you. How can I repay you all?" 

Reiji's p.o.v

'Repay us? How will she benefit me? I can use her as a test subject for my potions.'   I thought as a smirk come up to my face. "We will discuss that back at the mansion. For now, you have to go to your next class. Just give the teacher this- " I gave her a permission script. "- and I'll meet you at your fourth class." I said and left her, heading to my own class. 

(Timeskip| at the mansion) 

3rd p.o.v

"So Reiji, What matter do we need to talk about?" Shu asked out of curiosity. Reiji rarely sets up meetings like this, so this turn of events peeked his interests.

(Tiny flashback~)

At the limo, Reiji had announced that they- the Sakamaki brothers- have matter to discuss at the living room. Well, as their were told, they all- including Sayori- assembled in the living room. 

(Flashback ends~)

The Sakamaki brothers huddles up in a circle, talking about the "thing". They conversed silently, leaving Sayori awkwardly sitting at the sofa, waiting for them to finish. Soon they all faced her and Ayato spoke up, pointing at her saying:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"In order for you to repay us, you will be our pet from now on!"