Chapter 7

Previously on diabolik lovers:

The other vampires left Kanato alone with the unconscious girl, leaving him patiently waiting for her to wake up.

'Please wake up, doll.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v

Five weeks had passed but Sayori was still unconscious. Some of the brothers had enough waiting and grew worried. "When will she wake up?!" Ayato asked furiously, raging at his brother, Reiji. "I am confused as well, it's been a two weeks more than I anticipated. I will check on her, you all go wait outside." When Reiji entered the room, he saw the girl moving drastically on the bed. "B-blood..." she gasped. Her hands were on her throat as if she was gasping for air. Reiji approached her and held her in place, placing a hand on Sayori's forehead. "I need...." Sayori pants. Need what? Reiji thought. "Blood..." Sayori said, her green left eye turning red. She grabbed Reiji by the shoulder and placed her head near his neck, sniffing his scent. 

"B-blood..." Reiji saw a glimpse of sharp fangs growing among her teeth. A vampire? B-but how?   Reiji's train of thought was cut off by fangs piercing though his skin. T-this feeling.... Reiji moaned in pleasure. Why does it feel like this...? "More..." Sayori said from his neck. "Take *pants* as much as you like.*moan*" Reiji said between moans. Sayori pushed Reiji on the bed with her on top, her fangs still in contact with his neck. Then the door opened.

...

...

...

... "shit." (Reiji)

...

...

"Reiji-!" Laito stood there dumbfounded seeing his brother in bed with the girl -who used to be unconcious- pinning him on bed, and... laito smelled blood. Blood that's smells a little like his. Neko-chan's drinking his blood? Laito thought, an idea popped in his head. Smirking, he said: "Now, now Neko-Chan, you should've told me you were needy..." Then placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. Sayori faced him with a vulnerable look on her face. "Laito..." she said, which took Laito off guard. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and bit him on the collar. "Neko-chan~" laito moaned. Sayori kept on drinking till she felt pain on her chest. She grabbed her chest in pain. "What's wrong?" Reiji approaches and gently held her by the shoulder. "I-it hurts..." she cried.

(Time skip)

Reiji cleaned off all the blood. Sayori was unconscious, again. Which dissapointed both Reiji and Laito. The brothers are currently sitting in the living room silently, till someone breaks the silence. "When I saw her on top of you, I thought that she will finally wake up." Laito pouts, reffering to the previous happening. Reiji glared at him for a second and calmed himself. "She woke up?!" Subaru sat up from his chair. "Yes, but sadly, she went back to unconciousness." Reiji explained. "Yeah... After she bit us and took our blood." Laito smirked, waiting for his brothers reaction.

Laito's triplet brothers stared at him blankly for two minutes after bursting out like a bubble. "Bit you?! That's impossible!" The red headed triplet took him by the collar, yelling at Laito, while he smirked at him. Reiji interrupts."I was suprised myself, at first I thought she was a normal Neko but it appears that she's more than that." Ayato released his little brother letting out an unsatisfied growl. "So, is Doll a vampire like us?" Kanato asked from his seat, even though it's not normal for him, his worried for the girl.

Reiji furrowed his brows thinking deeper to the situation. "That's all I could say, I mean, it's possible for a neko and a vampire to have an offspring, but most of the specie combination dies out." Shu who was laying down was now seen sitting up in the couch. "Why did she took your blood." He asked sternly."Obviously, she's thirsty." Ayato said as-matter-of-fact-ly, which pissed the eldest off because he wasn't the one Shu was asking. "Ayato is correct, but among all what happened, the most interesting thing was..." Reiji trailed off, thinking if he would rather keep it a secret. "What happened?" His elder brother asked, letting him know that it's too late for him to hide it from them.

"When she bit me... I felt something I didn't expect to feel..." The rest of them listened intently. "I felt a full amount of pleasure." With that, the brothers looked at each other, sharing confused glances. "That's wierd, maybe it's because it's your first time being bitten." Subaru suggests. "Hmmmmm? I have been bitten before, but, I felt the same thing. *Sighs dreamily* her fangs felt good, I want more~" Laito moaned playfully. "Shut up, pervert!" Subaru snared.

"What's funny is that she was able to bite two of  us before we even got a taste of her, ne, teddy?" Kanato giggled, embracing the eye-patched teddy bear tightly. "Nfu~ what a sneaky kitty she is." Laito chuckled. "You are all dismissed. I will investigate the situation furthermore." Shu was about to go first to leave and teleport to the music room but before he even got the chance to, the door opened. "Sayori?!" Subaru exclaimed. The said girl stood there silently, with her hair covering her eyes. She was leaning on the doorway, breathless. "M-master Reiji..." she said, limping towards the said vampire. She walked to her targeted vampire but her thirst couldn't take it anymore. She launged at the nearest brother and bit him roughly in the neck, not hesitating to take all the blood she needs.

"Oi! Your only allowed to drink from ore-sama!" Ayato yelled, jealous that his brother was being bitten by his pet instead of him. Shu moaned, which suprised his brothers. Yes. Shu was victimized. I'm quite suprised, I would never thought that he couldn't contain the pleasure. Reiji thought to himself, amused. The girl soon stopped drinking and slowly leaned back and stared at Shu with dull eyes. This scared Shu.

(A/n: Change the smile to a frown and change the hair and eye color

(A/n: Change the smile to a frown and change the hair and eye color. Thanks!)

Sayori stared at him blankly, saying nothing. The vampire below her hastily sat up and shook her roughly by the shoulder, which took took the others by suprise. Shu had a terrified expression on his face, tears threatening to fall. Damn it! Snap out of it!  Soon after Sayori's body went limp, confusing the vampire. "Wake up... Wake up, damn it!" He yelled. All of them stood there, hoping for something to happen. A few minutes passed but Sayori was still not moving.

At this time, the brothers was in the brink of tears. They didn't know what to do and what was happening to their beloved pet. Shu embraced her limp body, crying. Regretting that he didn't stop the girl from drinking his blood. He knew that his blood was poisonous for other immortal beings, but still, he didn't stop her, he let his slothful attitude take over and let her bite him for his own amusement. Damn it...why...?

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......."S-Shu-sama...?"