Chapter 1

3rd p.o.v:

"Oi, who are you?" A guy asked. Sayori didn't have the strength to look up to who it is and just waited for whatever to happen. "She seemed to be beaten up, we have no choice but to take her with us." Another man said. "Ayato, you carry her to the limo." The said man groaned in annoyance, taking the bruised and bleeding girl in his arms saying- "Mortals are such a pain in the ass."-before disappearing with the other men.

Ayato's p.o.v

All of us sat on the limo as it droves away, with the mortal still in my arms. Damn that intoxicating scent, her blood smells delicious. I took her arm by the the hand and before I could take a bite, Reiji interrupted me. "I know what your planning to do, but, you can see that if you drink from her, you will kill her." Damn you Reiji. "I have a feeling that we shouldn't kill her, I can sense that she is not just a mortal." Shu spoke up from his sleeping form. Now that he said it, I feel the same. Just what are you?

3rd p.o.v

The limousine stopped in front of a mansion, a big one that is. Ayato teleported to the living room placing the girl down on the couch. Then all the men, in total of six, appeared in the living room. "So, Reiji, what's the plan?" Ayato asked sitting on the arm of the couch. "I suggest we keep her, she might lighten up the mood around here, and I would like to have a kawaii-Chan keeping me company~" Laito said blushing at the thought of whatever he's thinking of. "We actually have a second choice, we patch her up then leave her somewhere at the city, before she wakes up." Shu suggested.

"Argh...." too late... Ayato deadpanned. The girl woke up as soon as Shu finished talking. Sayori sat up and opened her eyes to see six men looking at her. "W-who are you...?" She asked softly, wincing in pain as she accidentally leaned on the couch with her severely wounded back. "Well, before that, we need to disinfect and bandage your wounds, Subaru, get the first aid." As told, Subaru disappeared or left to get what he was told to get. He soon appeared with the first aid and Reiji took care of Sayori's wounds. "Now that we got that out of the way, I'm Reiji Sakamaki, the second son, that dead-beat, I mean the one sleeping there is Shu, the eldest." Shu grunted in response. "The red head is Ayato, the one with the bear is Kanato, the one with the fedora is Laito, and the last one is Subaru. Now that we introduced ourselves, what is your name?" Sayori stifled a gasp as Subaru glared at her. "I-m Sayori....Fujiwara Sayori..." she replied Nervously.

"Hey, why is your right eye closed? Is something wrong with it?" Sayori shook at the sudden question, making her worried of what to asnwer. "I don't like people seeing my eyes... they hate my eyes.... they hurt me because of my eyes...." she said shutting both her eyes tightly, remembering those times when she was abused. "Why is that?" Laito asked in curiosity. "You can show us your eye Neko-Chan~" she looked down hesitantly. Then she opened her right eye showing both her emerald green eye and cerulean blue eye. The brothers looked at her surprised, all of them mesmerized by her eyes.

"People call me by the name of 'devil's child' they thought my ears were horns." Her fluffy, whit ears appeared before their eyes. Sayori rubbed her ears while purring a little. "I've been tucking my ears and tail away for soo long that it starts hurting..." she looked at her back. "M-May I let my tail out?" She asked shyly. "Of course." With that, Sayori took her tail out and stretched it. "That feels a lot better..." she said softly, relieved that she can freely wag (?) her tail. Laito lifted Sayori and placed her in his lap and gently pets her tail, while Kanato reaches out to rub Sayori's ears out of curiosity. Sayori purrs in delight, relaxing her frail body on laito's arms. Kanato stopped rubbing Sayori's ears. "So you like that, Neko-Chan?" Seeing Sayori feeling pleased, Laito rubbed her tail on different places. Sayori purred with delight, gently rubbing her head on laito's chin. Laito seems amazed and continue to pleasure her. (What am I writing!? Imma gonna stop. -///- )

Reiji cleared his throat (cough.) interrupting Laito with his "session", which made him frown and stops fiddling with the tip of Sayori's tail. "Perhaps you can stay with us, it's not like you have somewhere to go, am I not wrong?" She shook her head as an answer. Subaru spoke up saying -"But the guest rooms haven't been cleaned for years, the only clean ones are our rooms." Reiji sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, looking at Shu. "She can stay with the dead-beat, I mean Shu, for the time being, since she would be safer with him." Reiji implied, knowing that if she stayed with one of his brothers, something might happen, so Shu is the best choice. He may be a vampire, but his lazy habit will somehow keep him from being one.

Shu's p.o.v

I don't care... as long as she doesn't keep me from sleeping. "Shu, lead her to your room, she can rest while dinner is being done. I'll send One of the triplets or Subaru when dinner is ready." I groggily stood up and picked the girl up bridal style. She squeaks, looking up at me with her big eyes. My eyes widened a little. That was unexpected... cute. I then teleported to my room placing the girl on the bed. "Do whatever you want to do, as long as you keep quiet." I said and laid on the bed drifting off to sleep. I feel the bed shift slightly. I opened my eye to see that Sayori had laid down beside me, staring quietly. We had a little staring contest till I pulled her by the waist and used her as a hugging pillow. Her hair is irresistibly soft. I thought as I started to drift off.

*twitch, twitch, twitch*

....

....

....

....

....

*achoo!*

I sneezed. When I opened my eyes, Sayori's ear was tickling my nose....*achoo!* She looked at me with her big eyes and giggles, surpassing her laughter. "Look what you've gotten yourself into, It looks like you need to be punished~".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan: muahahahahahahaha.... what will happen to Sayori?! Discover it on the second chapter, which I'll publish soon! Thanks for reading!

P.s, Author-Chan