Chapter 11

Previously on diabolik lovers:

"Did you find her?" A man in the shadows asked a hooded man. "No, but I sense that she's in the den of predators. I'm not sure if we can find her alive if we don't speed things up." The hooded man replied, which made the shadowed man growl in rage.

'You will soon be ours, you nekotsuki.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++

(A/n: morning is night, night is morning, m'kay? Cause it's vampire time. Hope ya'll understand.)

3rd p.o.v

Sayori and Kanato was currently walking to the dining hall to eat breakfast. Once they arrived, Reiji was there, preparing the table. "Good morning Reiji-sama." Sayori greeted, hugging him from behind. "Good morning, pet." Reiji faces her and gave her a proper good morning hug. "Have a seat. Breakfast is almost served." She and Kanato sat besides each other. The brothers arrives one after another. "Good morning masters." Sayori cheerfully greets from her chair, giving them a bright smile. Laito lets out a playful chuckle, sitting besides her. "Oi! Ore-sama's supposed to sit there!" Ayato yells. "You already have her for today, at least let me sit beside her." Laito says wistfully, pouting at his brother. "Hmph! Fine! But Kitten will be ore-sama's today!" Ayato yells in defeat, sitting besides Laito. "Can the others help later in the mall, Ayato-sama?" Sayori asks Ayato. "No! That's unfair!" He yelled, causing Sayori to shrink in her  seat, looking down sadly. Kanato glared at Ayato. "Hey! You have no right to make MY doll sad!" Kanato yelled.

"Will you all shut up?! It's early in the morning! And why did you make Sayori sad first thing in the morning?!" Subaru yelled, surpassing kanato's voice. Sayori stood up from her chair then headed to ayato's chair. She stood besides his seat, with her hair covering her eyes. "Huh...?" Ayato hummed, facing the girl. Sayori kneeled infront of him and yells: "please Ayato-sama! Let them join! I would stay with you the whole day, just please let them come!" Ayato sat there shocked at the girl's actions. She looked at him with pleading eyes, making the red-headed vampire flustered. "Nnnnggggg.....f-fine! Just remember to stay by my side!" With that, Sayori's tackles the vampire into a hug. "Thank you!" Then she happily returns to her seat, leaving Ayato there, flustered. 

"Did you hear that, master Kanato?! He said you can all come!" She asks kanato excitedly. "I'm glad to see that you convinced Ayato, even if he didn't agree, we would still come, though." Laito said chuckling. "Will you all keep quiet? Your ruining my music." Shu said from his seat, which he teleported to just right now. "Sorry, Shu-sama." Sayori apologized. "Not you. Only them." Shu said, referring to the brothers. Soon after, breakfast was served....

(Timeskip| At the mall)

"W-woah! It's so biiig!" Sayori exclaimed once they arrived at the mall. "Let's go in, I'm sure we would find something for you." Reiji says, looking at the list of things that Sayori needs. "First, clothes. We will buy home wears, and clothes to wear in public or in outings." Shu walked towards Sayori, taking her hand. "I know a shop with those." He said, pulling Sayori by the hand. The brothers followed behind them. Shu soon stops in front of a shop. It was a simple shop that sells vintage clothes. "Vintage clothes does suit you." He said, looking down at Sayori. "Let's go!" Laito says, entering the shop. "There are soo many dresses!" Sayori said exitedly as she looks around the shop. "I found a dress that suits you, doll." Kanato says, holding a peach, vintage dress that goes below the knee and had a puffed sleeves. "It does quite suit her." Ayato agreed, placing the dress on top of Sayori's body.

(After an hour of shopping)

The sakamaki brothers and Sayori walked in the mall, finally finished shopping for clothes. The shop aslo sells underwear so they bought it along with the dresses. "Oh! Look! What a cute shop!" Kanato said, approaching a cute shop with stuffed animals on the window. "Let's go in!" Kanato took Sayori's hand and pulled her inside. The brothers sighed and followed them. Inside were many adorable stuff. (You know, like miniso. I love miniso) there were plush toys and pillows. There were cute stationeries too. The brothers looked round the shop seperately, choosing something to buy. "The stuffed animals are cute! But not as cute as teddy!" Kanato boasts. A certain stuffed animal caught Sayori's attention. She reached her arms out to it, taking it from the shelf. It was a plush fox.