The Moon Lit Beach

It's five thirty at night and Chris had planned something for us. I couldn't wait to see what's in store. Chris put a blindfold around my eyes and led me over to the spot. "Baby keep ya eyes closed." I nodded and waited for him to pull it off.

"Now." He whispered and kissed my cheek. A big smile appeared on my face seeing the beautiful view of the sunset. He helped me sit in the sand and eat together. I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder.

"I love it..." I looked up into his eyes as he rubbed his hands over my stomach. I smiled and intertwined my hands with his. Chris kissed my lips and smirked.

"I just thought that it would be nice and relaxing to watch the sunset with you baby."  I smiled and looked up or him

"Thank you babe. I love it and I love you..." I puckered my lips for a kiss and he kissed me slowly.

I leaned backwards as Chris pushed himself between my legs. "I heard pregnant pussy is the best pussy..." He whispered before rubbing his fingers against my lips. I blushed a bit embarrassed.

"I've never had sex on the beach Mr. Brown." He smiled widely

"I guess I'll be teaching you." I blushed feeling him slip off my panties. He kissed down my neck and left hickies all over. I moaned loudly feeling his heavy breaths on my neck. His hard shaft pushed inside while I jerked backward. We made love until the sun went down.