Week Two

I've been vomitting a lot lately so August was more taking care of me then he was himself. Chris constantly called to check up on me and I made sure he knew I was fine. The Doctor assured me I wasn't pregnant and it was just a stomach virus which really relieved me. I was better in a matter of three days and I was back to cooking and cleaning. August was one happy Nigga after that night of pure sex.

    He's been listening to me, keeping healthy, exercising, getting more sleep, and being the great father I knew he'd be. His mother is bringing Cam over today and I smiled ready to see my baby. His room is finally clean and ready for full use instead of a use of a dump. I giggled when the door be rang.

   "Hi Ms. Alsina!" I practically yelled and hugged her squeezing her tight. She laughed and hugged me back. August's niece ran in the house and I just watched as she took off. She looked just like Mel, it hurt a little. I lifted my baby Cam and walked off inside. Momma Alsina walked in behind us and took a comfortable seat. I heard August playing around with Kay Kay. She even started calling him Daddy instead of Uncle August. I thought it's so cute.

    Her Mom was okay with it seeing that she didn't have a father figure in her life and August was the only one left. His other brother left not wanting to be near family. He talked to August and his nieces but no one else. I smiled watching Kay Kay and August wrestle around. Momma Alsina watched me intently and laughed before pulling me aside to talk to me.

    Can wiggled in my arms at his Father's voice and I smiled and kissed his cheek. He babbled softly before curling up against my chest. "Baby girl do you really love Chris?" I looked up at momma Alsina. "Honestly momma I have a love for him. I'm just not sure what kind yet. It would be wrong to break his heart and just go on about with life." She nodding in understanding. "Maybe you should find out what he thinks first. Go ahead." She took Can for me and he whined for me. I nodded and called Chris.

     "Hey .." I whispered and Chris sounded joyful on the other line. "Chris do you really actually want to be with me?" I waited for an answer and got a big sigh. "Honestly Nell, I love you. But I'm not ready for a relationship. I think it really was wrong to just take you from August like that. I lobe you though Nell, don't forget that." I nodded as if he could see me. "I love you too Chris."I smiled and chuckled. "We together or no?" Chris questioned. "Its up to you." I sighed and waited for his answer. "No just not now." I chuckled, "See you later baby Daddy." He laughed, "Alright Baby Momma." I chuckled and hung up the phone.

     Momma Alsina smiled at me and waited for an answer. "He's fine with it." I laughed softly. "So you might move in with August?" She questioned and looked up for a response. "I don't know momma I did him wrong." I shook my head as a few tears rolled down my face.  "Its alright Chanel baby you just have to make it right." I nodded and smiled a bit. "I know but i know it's going to take forever to trust my ass again." She laughed at me. "Well Baby it's worth it."