Imperfect Being

Three Months Later

      I'm not perfect but I am worth it. I watched Cam try to walk and he took a few steps before falling. Its crazy how time can pass by so fastly. Cam looked at me and smiled with his two teeth. August has been at the studio often and we were slowly falling apart. He realized this baby couldn't be his and wanted nothing to do with it. He avoided me at all costs unless it had to do with our son. Therefore, I moved in to a nice four bedroom house.

     It's big enough for my future and to just have my boys in. Yes, I said boy. I'm having a baby boy. I'm four months now and Chris is so freaking ecstatic. He comes over almost everyday to see Cam, and I. I love it when he talks to my stomach. Its the most adorable thing ever but in reality I miss August.

     I missed His laughs and everything. He's also been different lately. I noticed he has a new girl. Could you believe I had to find out by the internet? Sad, right? I shook my head and lifted Cam off the floor. I made him some ravioli and he watched it intently. I set him down on the ground and sat on the couch.

"Come here baby boy." Cam looked up at me unsure and he took his first real steps. I immediately recorded him and just after that he fell on his butt  and cried. I laughed happily. My baby just took his first steps. I ran over to the crying boy and lifted him in the air. I smothered his chubby face in kisses trying to calm him and he started to giggle with me. I laughed and kissed his tiny but plump lips. Soon his Daddy's gonna come get him.

    Moments later a knock was at my door and I spotted an annoyed looking August. "Where's Cam?" He stared at the floor.

"He's here. Hold on, actually. Come inside." He hesitated before stepping foot inside for the first time in two months. Cam slowly walked over to us and I smiled widely.

     August's eyes lit up and I felt tears coming on to mine. He went and grabbed up Cam. "You're walking?" He smirked and kissed Cam on his cheek. He giggled and pulled on Augusts beard.

August smiled and hugged him closely again causing a small smile from Cam. I wiped my tears as they continued to flow. My baby boy is really growing up.

   I cried harder and slowly laughed a little while crying. I walked to his room with August behind me and I packed his little duffle bag. The little stomach I had in front of me had me struggling to get up and I sighed in defeat before getting on my knees and trying hard to pull myself up. I didn't realize August watched me from the door but I was slowly getting frustrated and my leg began hurting. Now I was crying tears of pain.

     "Shit...." I grabbed on to the dresser and tried pulling myself up and finally I made it. I sat on Cam's bed for a moment to breathe and relax the pain out of me. It hurt so badly. I went into his closet and packed his small Jordan's, KD's, and other shoes. I frustratedly let tears out and just sat back down on Cam's bed. I sobbed and held my face trying to quiet my loud shrieks.

    "Chanel?" August watched me sadly from the door and I quickly covered my face and wiped it off.

"I'm fine." I quickly smiled and handed him Cam's bag. He looked me straight in the eyes and I looked away. "I'm fine." I whispered.

August hissed his teeth. "Fine. You keep telling yourself that but I know you aren't and that bothers me."

Even through all the shit I've put August through he still cares about me. I don't understand why he does. I'd think he'd give up by now. I quickly wiped a few tears that I couldn't restrains and kissed my baby boy. "Bye...." I whispered waving at him and he waved back. I smiled sadly before going to my room.