Awkward Moment....

The Next Morning

I woke up happy as ever but this time I woke up to August's arms wrapped around me holding me close. Our legs were still entwined and he was Nuzzled in my neck. I decided to just lay there til he woke up because he was so comfortable and he smelled so good. I laid there with my eyes closed and about an hour later he finally was up. I felt something poking at my back and I realized he was hard. I stifled my giggle and decided to play with his emotions. I turned around and climbed on top of him. I knew I was a bad sleeper so I used it to my advantage. He groaned once my but touched his 'area.' He groaned and grabbed my butt. "Shit!" he whispered and I smiled as I Nuzzled my face into his neck. He grunted and I saw him bite his lip. Then I realized I had no type of clothes on under his T-shirt but a bra and panty. I let my hands travel down and rested it in between my body and his. I fake woke up and I leaned back to sit up. "What the fuck?". I acted surprised. "How....?" I said pulling on his shirt. Then I acted as if I realized I'm on his lap. August looked at me and chuckled nervously. My face turned a bright red. "What is that?" I acted as if I didn't know what was poking at my butt and I began to push my hand there. I grabbed unto his penis as if I didn't realize what I was doing. I turned around to look and quickly rolled myself off of him and stared at it. "What did you dream about last night?" I laughed. He blushed embarrassed. "Not funny. More like what rubbed up on me." I stopped laughing and hit his chest. "Ouch. you hit like a man." I giggled. "Whatever." I got up and bent over to pick up my scrunchie off the floor, forgetting I had on no shorts. "Wait stay like that." "What?" I asked. he got up as if something was on me and grabbed my waist pulling me against his crotch. My face heated up. "Nothing I was liking the view of a nice fat ass in front of me." August winked and kissed my neck causing me to close my eyes. He left quick love bites down my neck and his hand pushed itself up to my bra. He pressed himself against my body and I bit my lip. Just as he was about to unclasp my bra the door opened. I ain't never moved so fast in my life.

Honey peeked in. "Don't worry Michael knows y'all in here all touchy and feely." August and I blushed at the same time. He carried Lexi home but he wants you to stay over here for the next week and a half or month." "Why?" I asked confused. "its a surprise!" Honey smiled happily and right before she shit the door she made it rain condoms. August smirked at me with one in his hand. I blushed and rolled my eyes. I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. a when I came out August went in and I put on one of Honey's shorts. August slipped on a wife beater and followed me downstairs. Chris, Wayne, Nicki, Honey, and Trell was there. "Can you make some food?" Chris and Trell begged. "Nicki can't cook and Honey don't wanna do shit." "Sure. You have no choice though because I'm making bacon eggs and cheese sandwich's. Chris jumped up and hugged me. "Thank you sooooo much. I'm freaking starving. Ilk give you another baby." He winked and I blushed laughing. "I think August got that covered already." She smirked evily and I ran and tackled her. We began wrestling for her phone but she pressed send and sent it to everyone's phone including Michael and Twist. I groaned and curled myself up in a ball on the floor. Everyone checked their phone. Even August and I. There was about 20 pictures. August face was just as red as mine. "Awwwe." Nicki laughed and hugged me. "y'all are so cute." "That's not fair! you guys know I grab on anything when im asleep." I whined. August smirked and I glared at him. "Shut up." "Nawww she grabbed my dick." Everyone busted out laughing but I was secretly embarrassed and wanted to cry. So I decided to get him back. "Not my fault you got hard rubbing up on me." Now everyone was laughing at him and he looked nervous. "That's alright and stop hiding your neck." He smirked and pushed my hair aside." "Fuck you." He smiled. "Anytime." I blushed and stormed off. Everyone knows I hate being embarrassed in front of people and I don't work to well with my emotions and he just pushed it. I went on a rampage throwing everything in my room and breaking things. I went to Michaels room and saw a sleeping Cleo and Chyna on the bed. I quietly went through Michael's drawer and found an ovo hoodie. I put my jeans back on and rushed out the house before anyone could catch up. Soon enough the one and only Chris Brown caught up to me and lifted me up in attempt to carry me back. I kicked him in the balls and took off running because although I was in the track team he was faster then me. August caught up to me about five long ass blocks from where Michael's house is.