A Date with Chris

I dressed in a tight but comfortable body con dress. It had just the right clevage, my ass was looking right for the night. I pressed my hair so it was nice and straight with curls at the end. I blushed when Honey and I walked out and Chris texted me saying he was around the corner. I was excited to see his reaction to what I had on. When Honey walked me to his car. I blushed when Chris licked his lips at my body. I giggled when he smiled at me. "You look beautiful, as always." I blushed, "Thanks Chris." He nodded and kissed my hand. Then he put my hand on my though and started driving. We pulled up to this fancy Italian Restaurant. I blushed when he helped me out the car and held my waist. The waiter came up to us and placed us in a more secluded area which I didn't mind. He held my hand and told me jokes. Chris actually is sweet. What I couldn't believe was the fact that I started liking him. When we were leaving we went to a club and just chilled. I was on his lap grinding but nothing more. We kissed a few times but nothing else. I made sure to text Honey and say I'm sleeping over Chris's house so she'd cover for me. Chris and I drove back to his house and he gave me his T-shirt to put on. I gratefully took it and put it on because I desperately wanted to be comfortable. The shirt reached to my middle thigh which was good enough. I kicked off my heels and plopped myself in Chris's lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while we watched this movie. I blushed and his my face when the sex scene came on. "Chrisssss fast forward." "Do you fast forward in the movie theater?" I glared at him and hit his chest. "Whatever." He laughed and continued to watch. I felt a lump in Chris's lap and I knew he was hard. He kept moving positions so I got up and got some soda for us. I gave him one and purposely sat on top of his boner. I leaned back on his chest and I felt his thumb circling my waist. It was slowly tuning me on. I bit my lip and bent over to put my soda down. I leaned back but this time he pushed up the shirt a bit and was rubbing my legs. Now I was extremely horny and I wanted Chris like now. He kissed behind my ear and I couldn't help myself. I moaned and he smirked. "J-jjust watch the movie." I studdered embarrassed. "Okay." He simply nodded and laughed. "Its not funny." I crossed my arms and he kissed my neck again. I shuddered. I started thinking of Chris hitting it from the back and I got wet. Chris slowly lifted me up and moved me back some. I felt his dick go along with it. I tried not to moan but when it stuck on my wetness I gasped and quickly closed my mouth. Chris was enjoying it though. He sighed and held my body close to his. I felt my nipples get hard. "Oh my God." I closed my eyes when the girl started taking the pounding from the guy in the movie. Chris laughed, "Don't act like you never been in that position before." I blushed and he kissed on my neck again but he kept at it this time. He found my spot and started to suck on it. "Shit." I moaned and Chris smirked. I felt his hand rub up on my thigh and I opened my legs a bit. His hands took the time and slowly went up. I moaned and he started running me from outside of my panty. "Chrissss." I moaned and he he stopped and pushed his hand inside of my panty. I nearly lost MY mind when he started drilling in and out of me. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and was starting to get loud. "Damn my baby's loud and soaked." When he went deeper I grabbed his hand and he went faster. I arched my back against his body and he bit on my neck. "Chrissss." I panted and felt my walls tighten around his finger. He grunted in my ear. "Let it go." I bit my lip and just came all over his hand. Chris smirked and licked off his fingers. He got up and walked away but I was so horny for him that I went up to his bedroom and under his sheets and started playing with myself. He came upstairs confused but when he saw me his face reddened. "Chrissss I want you." I pulled him by his belt buckle and he just let me. I unbuckled his pants, and pulled it down Along with his boxers. Chris's member looked right at me hard and ready. I stroked it with my hands and liked the tip making Chris grunt. "Damn." He grabbed on to my head. I slowly put my mouth all over it and he grunted. Chris basically let me do the work and he busted a lot of loads. I giggled and turned over on my stomach. "Chriissss." He eagerly put a condom on and dived right into my body. The feeling of Chris inside me made me wanna just scream so I did. "Don't stop." I begged as he pounded into me. He put his hands on either side of my body and went faster. I didn't dissapoint either. I made sure I threw it back roughly. He was groaning and grunting and hitting my spot repeatedly. "Fuck!" I moaned and Chris deepened his strokes. "Oh God." I screamed and paned hard as Chris fucked me right. I was screaming his name and he pulled on my hair. Damn, his strokes were so good. Better than August's right now. I was screaming and hollering louder than I did with August. "Ohhh Daddy please don't stop." I begged Chris. "Shit that was sexy." I heard him say. He kept going until I couldn't hold it anymore and I let go. A few strokes after he came. "Damn." He pulled out. "Best Sex Ever." I giggled letting myself roll into his sheets.

I SSW that he was hard again and I knew what that meant. "Chris sit down." He SST down and I grabbed his dick and stroked it slowly. I made him lean back and slowly straddled him. He grunted when I slid down on top of him. "Fuck. Shit just like that." Chris smirked as I bounced on him slowly at a nice pace. I sped it up a bit and he held on to my waist and closed his eyes. I bounced harder and deeper making him open his eyes and crap my waist roughly as I rode him like an animal. I guess Chris just brings the freak out of me. I was leaning on his chest and pounding the hell out of his dick. He was grabbing my ass and slapping it and everything. "Yesss Daddy." I moaned when Chris tried to get me to slow down. Not happening. I pounded him faster and deeper. "Awww shit." I heard him shout and he just came inside of me. For some reason I could feel his cum fill me but I ignored it for now. "Damn. You wifey." I blushed and kissed his lips as he slipped out. Chris kissed me and pulled me close to him as we fell asleep.

When I woke up my phone was vibrating constantly and Chris wasn't in bed. I grabbed a shirt and one of his boxers and headed downstairs. When I reached my eyes went wide. Half the squad was standing there and August and Chris were fighting. I tried to slowly head back upstairs but of course my brother caught my ass. It looks like he already screamed at Honey cause she was there lookin mad as hell. I saw a mark on her face and she mouthed to me. "Bitch run, Karruche's here." Just then I heard her come out. She punched me dead in my face and started screaming. "You fucking hoe. Why were you sleeping with Chris? You bitch. I fucking hate you. Thot ass pussy bitch." Everyone was watching me knowing yow I am when I get mad. Even Chris and August stopped fighting. She pushed me and tried to slap me but I stopped her hand. "That's not what Chris said last night neither was your name mentioned." I smirked as she slapped the shit out of me. Now I was mad I hated people touching my face. I pulled her by her shirt and threw her to the ground. She tried to hit me but couldn't. I pummeled her face in and not even Michael could stop me. When Chris tried pulling me away I ended up elbowing him in the stomach. August got a black eye, and there's a possibility my brother may jot have no more kids. Knowing me the girls didn't interfere. I was done when I was done. Finally Chris tried again and I started stomping and kicking on Karruche's face. "Got some slick shit to say now bitch. STD having ass." I said picking up a glass and throwing it at her. Everyone was like damn, shit, Nell got hands. You see only Michael and the girls seen me fight. I huffed as Chris held me down in a corner. I was about to go after her again but Chris dragged me back quickly. Honey walked over laughing. "Girl yes." She pounded me. I couldn't help bit chuckle. "Honey who did that to ya face?" "Michael...." She whispered. I instantly got mad again. "Niggas don't know me. My hands bisexual." I charged passed Chris and got Michael one good time in the face. "Lay ya hands on Honey again Nigga I dare you." Michael glared at Honey and tried yo go after her but I stepped in front of him. "I fucking dare you Michael." "Shut the fuck up." "What you gonna do? Hit me?" I smirked. His eyes started to burn through my face. Maybe I was going to far but when that Nigga hit me in my face I went after him. "Bitch" I ran after him and punch the shit out of his face. Michael and I tussled around on the ground. At one point I was on top beating the shit out of him but him being a man it quickly switched. His punches hurt a lot. I flipped him over my body quickly and started stomping on his body. I cried while doing it and then I stopped when he passed out. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy. Honey ran up to me and hugged me. "Thanks for defending me but we need to leave now." I looked at her and nodded. I ignored the while squad and went back to my so called brother's house. I grabbed my half way packed bags and filled them up. I put them in my car and drove to Honey's house. We decided we'll just go quiet for a couple of days. Chris followed in his car behind us and he decided he'll just stay there too.