Chapter 33

I try my hardest to stop looking at Nolan. It breaks my heart. By halftime we are down by one. I sit on the bench for defense. Nolan sits next to me and I lean into him.

"Please don't do that again." I whisper.

"I won't." He says

"You have to promise not to do it again." I say.

"I promise I won't do it again." Nolan says.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. when I get back onto the field it's 13 to 12. we are winning by one. Last shot.

13 to 13

14 to 15

16 to 15

The buzzer goes off to end the game. We won! Me and the boys get it a hug/ tackling circle. Jay pushes me out of the circle. His lips attach to mine. I hear a few awwww's in the crowd. I can't help but giggle and smile. He's all mine. No one else to can have. I've gave him my heart. He gave me his.

We run to the locker and we still are giving high fives to each other. Championship here we come!!! I take off my gear and put it in my bag. I can't stop smiling. We've won one championship before. I just can't believe that we mite really win this year! I put on a tank top and running shorts.

"Why is there blood everywhere?" Alex yells from the bathroom. Me and Nolan look at each other.

"I um had my period." I lie.

"Period my ass." Kenny says. Thanks Kenny! you little mother-

"I cut my leg. It was bleeding really badly and Jordan helped me." Nolan says

"Oh okay." Alex says. I clean up the blood and walk over to Nolan.

"Why did you take up for me?" He asks.

"Your my brother." I say and hug him. "ill always be here for you." On the bus ride back is another hour. I sit with Jay. I sink in my seat and so does he. Luckily we are in the very back and only Alex and Nolan are next to us. Kenny in front of them. Jacob and Logan in front of us. Jay kisses me. I kiss him back. I put my hand on his cheek so he doesn't pull away. His lips are so sweet and soft. I know the guys are looking at us. Jays hand rubs my thigh as he pulls away.

"The tea-." he cuts me off.

"I don't care. Your mine." He says and smiles at me. I cuddle up in his chest. I look up at Nolan and he winks at me. I blush. Jay ends up falling asleep. I do too.

"We should scare them." I hear Alex say.

"Or poor the cold water on them." Jacob says. cold water runs down my back. I jump up and Jay does too. Jay looks pissed. I giggle at him. Each of the guys have two empty water bottles in their hands. Jay has a white T-shirt on so you can see right through it. My mouth waters.

"Really?" Jay snaps at them. I ruffle Jay's hair and he looks at me. His eyes become soft. Water drips off of me as we get off the bus. Jay flips the guys off and they start laughing. Everyone that was on the other bus and in the front look at us. Jay takes of his shirt and throws it to the ground.

"I think Jordan should do the same thing." Carter says. I look at Jay and his face is red with anger. I pretty sure it is about the water thing.

"Well I think you should go to fu-." I try to stop him but getting in front of him and putting my hands on his chest. Carter and Jay have never gotten along. I try pushing him back but he's stronger than me. Jay ends up grabbing my arms and pushing me off him and into the grass. We are on a fucking hill. I roll down the hill and watch as Jay attacks Carter. I hit my head on the bleachers and rub my head. Nolan and Alex run after me.

"I didn't know he would do that!" Nolan yells helping me up.

"It's nothing you guys did. Carter just wants Jay to be mad." I say and Nolan puts him arm around me.

"He shouldn't have pushed you." Alex says. My head is spinning. I get up the hill and Jay is laying on the ground holding his nose that is bleeding.

"Connors! Your off the team for the rest of the season! And you are are going to kick out of school!" Couch yells at Jay. I give Jay a dirty look and walk over to Carter. Jay is a jackass. Carter is on the ground in a ball. I sit next to him and his nose is bleeding and there's a cut on his cheek. I take off my shirt and put it on his nose to stop the bleeding.

"Thanks." He says. "Im sorry I said-."

"It's fine." I say cutting him off. Jay walks over to me and looks down at Carter.

"Your worthless." Jay says. I look at Nolan and I stand up. I slap Jay across the cheek.

"Don't you fucking dare call anyone worthless. If anyone is worthless here, It's you! You wreak everything! You say you want me to have the best? Well it's not you!" I scream at him. He grabs my hands and pins me on the bus.

"I didn't mean to push you. Baby I'm sorry. I love you." He says. I spit in his face. He wipes it away. "You love me too I know it. your just upset. Tonight your going to miss me then we are going to fuck like we always do." Jay says. I hold back the tears.

"Not every again. Your not going to hurt one of my friends and get away with it." I say. A tear slips out. Jay's eyes soften.

"Don't cry." He whispers.

"Your the one making me." I say. "you ruin everything."

"Everything?" He whispers. I don't reply. I look behind Jay. I see a woman I have only seen in pictures.

"Mom?" I say.

"Jordan!" She crys out.