Chapter 23

We sit there for a few minutes trying to cool off. I love Jay so much But I don't know why I forgave him. I guess people make mistakes.... I look behind me and see all the guys have left. "I feel so dirty." I say and blush.

Jay laughs and opens the door. I get out and luckily I have a long shirt on. Jay hands me my clothes and he slid on his.

"Stay at my house this weekend." Jay says picking me up in the middle of the parking lot and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I can't, my dad is at home right now and he is waiting for me to get home."

"He didn't even come to the game?!" Jay says.

"He said he was tired." I whisper.

"To tell your the truth, I have never liked your dad." Jay says and looks me in the eyes.

"I know." I say and kiss him.

"What would your dad do if he saw us making out?"

"Kill me." I say and sigh.

"Well I hope he don't have guns."

.........

Once we get to my house Jay looks at me and smiles. He pulls my shirt over my head and starts kissing me. I get into the diver seat because Jay drove here. He opens the door and has a hand on my ass to keep me up. Lights are on that means my dad is home.

"Act like you really want to have sex." Jay says shutting the door.

"If I do, I'm not acting." I say and pull on his lip. I start kissing him and Jay starts walking to the door. The door opens and my heart starts to pound.

"What the fuck?!" I hear my dad yell. Jay doesn't stop there. I drop from his waist and he lightly pushes me on the wall. Jay starts to grind on me. He's so freakin' hard He pulls away from my lips and smirks.

"So sexy." He says and backs away from my body. Dad looks at me then Jay.

"Out!" Dad screams at Jay.

"No, I'm in love with your daughter. So no, I'm not leaving." Jay says calmly.

"You... what?"

"You heard me, I'm in love with Jordan Haley Luck." Jay says. You really have to use my middle name!?

"You don't know anything about love." Dad says.

"Yes, I do. I knew I loved her since 8th grade. I know more about her than you ever will." Jay says. "She hates this big house, it's to big! She's alone in till I come. You didn't even come to her game."

Dad stands the shocked.

"Are you two dating?" Dad asks me.

"Yes, for almost a month now." I say and Jay's arm wraps around me.

"It's either you quit Football or Date Jason."

"Your not going to make her choose!" Jay yells.

"Oh yes I will! I'm her father god dammit!" Dad yells and slams his fist into the wall. Jay stairs him down.

"I choose Jay." I say.

"What?" They both say at the same time.

"I said-" I start but then throw up all over the floor.

Jay takes me to the bathroom and holds my hair as I throw up into the toilet. Football is everything to me, but Jay is more important. Once I stop Jay grabs a cup of water so I can wash out my mouth and then he picks me up bridle style and starts to the stairs.

I see Dad looking at me with soft eyes. I just look away and get closer to Jay. Jay sits me in my bed and gets in next to me.

"I love you baby." Jay whispers.

"I love you too." I say.

"But you need to choose football."

"What?! No!" I whisper/yell.

"We can still date, just don't tell your dad." Jay whispers. He's never home anyways.

"Fine." I say.