Chapter 12

I start to walk to lunch and I see Michael about to sit at a empty lunch table. Guys walk over and rip his homework up. I fast walk over there. "What's going on here!?" I say.

"Nothing Luck! Just playing with this loser." the guy says. I grab Michael's hand and walk him over to the lunch table.

"Hey guys." I say sitting next to JJ. Michael sits next to me and stays close to me.

"Hey Michael!" Jay says and sits next to him. the other guys get to the table and there's not a seat for Jo. I stand up.

"Sit here Jo." I say. He sits down.

"Where are you going to seat Jordan?" Michael asks me. I sit on his lap and smile. He blushes and hides his face.

"9th grader got a 11th I see!" Kenny says.

"We aren't dating." Michael says with a sigh.

"Why you say that?" I ask and look at him. "don't you remember last night?!"

"What happened!?!?" Jay says.

"We made out." I say and smile at Michael.

"I don't believe it!" Jay says.

"Ok." I say and kiss Michael. We make out till we can't go any longer. Almost everyone in the lunchroom was looking at us. Jay grabs my hand and pulls me out of the lunch room.

"What's the fuck Jordan!? we almost had sex in the back of my car, and now you making out with my brother?!" Jay yells/whispers.

"I'm sorry, I felt bad for him." I say.

"You didn't like the kiss?" Jay says.

"No, jay I didn't." I say. I see Michael run down the hall.

"Michael! wait!" I yell and run after him.

"You didn't like the kiss! you lied to me!" Michael yells at me when we are outside. it freezing.

"I'm sorry!" I say. He runs off down the street. I run after him. I stop him and I drag him to his house. we got to his room and I shut and lock the door.

"What are you doing?" Michael says. I take off his shirt and start to unbuckle his jeans.

"You haven't had sex right?" I ask and pull down his pants.

"No, have you?" Michael asks.

"No, but want to change that?" I ask. Michael takes off my shirt then my bra. I rip off his boxers and grab his dick.

"Jordan!" Michael yells. I lay on the bed and take off all my clothes. "You're so beautiful." I blush and look at him. He was about to enter me but stops.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up.

"I don't need sex, just knowing you wanted to, made me happy." Michael says. I hug him. "I love you Jordan." I look at him.

"I love you too Michael." I whisper.

"I know I'm younger than you but, I'll be re-." I stop him.

"I would love to go out with you Michael." I say and kiss him.

...

After school Michael comes over to my house. "hey babe!" Michael says opening my front door.

"Hi baby." I say and kiss him. "How did Jay take it?" I ask.

"He's pissed."

"Dam it!" I say and run my fingers through my hair. "I need a shower." I start to walk up the stairs but stop and turn around."Want to come with?" I ask Michael.