Chapter 8

After midnight everyone went home, Logan stayed. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I ask.

"sure." he says. I walk into my room and Logan shuts the door.

"How do you want to sleep?" I ask. I didn't like the thought of sleeping naked with my new boyfriend.

"How ever." Logan says with his hands in his pockets. What guy doesn't want to see a girl naked? I just toke off my shirt and shorts, I crawled into bed and he undressed in got in. "How did I get so lucky?" I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean you’re so beautiful, you could have any guy you want but you’re with ugly me." he says and turns over so I don't see his face.

"You're not ugly, and I'm not beautiful." I say. Logan's phone starts to ring. I grab it. "Hello?"

"Logan! Daddy is going to hurt me!" Kelly screams into the phone.

"We will be right there!" I scream and jump out of bed and pull on shorts and my shirt.

"What's wrong?!" Logan yells.

"Something's wrong with Kelly!" I yell. He jumps in pants not worrying about a shirt. We run downstairs and I grab my keys and run out the door. I start the car and drive really fast to Logan's house.

"What did she says?!" he says.

"She screamed, Logan daddy is going to hurt me." I say.

"Oh my god." he says. We get to his house and run inside. I hear screaming. Logan's door is shut. I open the door and see Logan's dad on Kelly. She's naked and he's half way.

"Get away from her!" Logan screams and puts his dad on the wall. I grab Kelly. I grab and blanket and put it around her. I grab the home phone and hit 911. The police get there and take Logan's dad away. Logan won't get near Kelly, He feels worthless. I hold Kelly and tell the police Logan and Kelly can live with me. I take them to my house and I take Kelly to my room. She hasn't got clothes yet, she didn't want to go in the house. I give her clothes and she puts them on.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask sitting next to her on my bed.

"Dad, kissed me and licked everywhere and touched me everywhere." she says crying. I hug her and rock back and forth. Logan walks in and sits next to her.

"I'm sorry this happened." he says. She looks at him and shivers.

...

At practice, we get a new player. "What’s up with the new players?" I ask Nolan taking a drink of water.

"I don't know, first Logan now this kid." He says.

"This is shit." I say.

"Jordan!" couch yells. The kids got short brown hair. I run over to couch and shake hands with the player.

"I'm Jordan." I say.

"Bryan." he says.

"Nice to meet you Bryan what position do you play?" I ask.

"Line backer." he says.

"Cool, ask me any questions." I say and try to walk off. He touches my arm.

"Are you single?"

"No." I say giving him a dirty look and run off to Jay. I can't find jay, I get put into a headlock.

"I'm too quick for you." Jay says laughing. I spin around and tackle him. We roll around trying to pin each other down. I pin him down.

"You're so mean to me!" I say laughing. Someone grabs me off of Jay. I'm laughing. Cold water gets thrown on me. This is a normal practice day. "COLD!" I yell laughing. The whole team laughs but Logan. He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the team.

"I don't like you hanging out with Jason." He says.

"His name is Jay, and you don't get to choose who I hang out with!" I say and try to walk off. Logan grabs my arm and spins me back around.

"If you don't do what I say! We are done!" He says.

"Then, then we're done!" I scream. I run off to the locker room. Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Jordan?" I hear Jay whisper. I wipe my eyes.

"It’s nothing Jay, I just need sometime alone." I say and get out of my gear. He takes my hand. I turn around.

"What happened?" He says.

"Logan, He said if I didn't stop hanging out with you me and him were done. So we broke up." I say.

"It's my fault?" He says.

"No, it's not." I say and hug him.