Wrath

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

- Ambrose Bierce

As soon as Jimin left Taehyung's room, tears started falling from his eyes. He was angry that he let himself get vulnerable like that. He hated that he felt this way, he hated that he was nothing but a hole for Tae. Just the thought that Tae would go with someone else after him made him furious.

Jimin couldn't help it, he always felt angry but he had managed to suppress it. He had taught himself to embrace the love and not the wrath inside of him. The only thing he couldn't do yet was deal with his suppressed feelings. He would keep everything buried inside, away from the rays of sun and indiscreet eyes. He had outbursts in the past that got him into trouble. He had sent people to the hospital including a crew member but he was working on it, Rome wasn't build in a day anyway.

Jimin got in his room banging the door behind him. He clenched his fists at the loud thud and closed his eyes shut. He tried to control himself but his will wasn't strong enough. He turned around and punch his door so hard that it formed a crater-like hole on the impact point. "ARG!" he growled pushing against his temples and pulling on his hair frantically. He tried so hard to control his anger but the pain was just too much. He jumped on his bed and buried his face into his pillow, letting out cries of immense anguish. Those outburst weren't only extremely inconvenient but also excruciating. It was like the blood coursing through his veins was completely replaced by scorching lava that burned through his flesh and bones and no matter how hard he tried, if it begun, someone would pay the price.

A single punch was enough to form a hole in the concrete wall. Jimin didn't know why but when he felt that sizzling sensation coursing through his veins, if his anger was strong enough, he would obtain something unnatural, inhumane. He would get strength greater that any other human being but he never understood why or how. The only thing he knew was that this was not a gift, everytime he triggered his unique skill, someone would end up in a hospital bed, or worse.

"STOP!" he screamed as the pain became unbearable. He smashed his first on the bedside table with every inch of power he had, making the weak furniture collapse under his strength. He was blinded by his anger and couldn't think straight. Why would Taehyung reject him like that? Jimin was about to make him pay for humiliating him like that.

He went back to Taehyung's room and kicked the door open, ripping it away from the casing. Jimin stormed inside ready to get his revenge on the man who so easily broke his heart. "What the fuck Jimin!" Taehyung shouted annoyed. Jimin's jaw dropped seeing Taehyung laying bare on his back with a naked Jungkook riding his big member. They both looked at Jimin surprised but they didn't stop, they just stood still, waiting for him to leave so they could continue. Jimin clenched his fists, shoving his nails inside the inner part of his soft baby hands. "H-How..." he muttered, drops of blood from the wounds in his palms dripping on the peach carpet. "I LOVED YOU!" he finally screamed and hit the wall behind him with his elbow, smashing it in the process. "I should go, we'll continue later when you deal with whatever... this is." Jungkook rolled his eyes and got off Taehyung member. "You are not going anywhere." Jimin whispered. "Fuck off Jiminie." Jungkook scoffed and walked past the older man. Jimin's veins popped on his forehead as Jungkook passed by him but before the younger man could walk completely past him, Jimin punched him so hard that he literally flew across the room and hit against the hard wall. "What the f..." Tae screamed but Jimin cut him off, his hand around Tae's throat, squeezing hard. "My turn to choke you... Daddy..." he said in a sensual, sexy, kitty-ish voice. A subtle smirk of satisfaction formed around his juicy lips as Tae gasped for air and jiggled his body frantically, trying to free himself from Jimin's grasp.

Jungkook jumped on Jimin, trying to saving Tae but with brutal force, Jimin elbowed the younger, breaking his nose and splashing blood all over him. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" he had lost his mind, Jimin saw the life fade away from Taehyung's eyes, he felt a cool breeze that eased the burning feeling inside of him as Tae's soul flew through Jimin's body and into the sky. "What have you done?" Jungkook stuttered at the sight of Tae's lifeless body. Jimin just gave the younger man a bittersweet smile before charging towards him like a deranged bull, pinning him against the wall. "YOU DID THIS! YOU DESERVE THIS!" he screamed and threw him violently on the ground as he kept on punching Jungkook's skull. The man was already dead but Jimin didn't stop until he felt his punches crush against the blood-stained floor.

"Hey is everything OK here?" Jimin looked back towards the door surprised by the sudden interruption. He saw Namjoon standing there, waiting for some kind of a confirmation. "Yeah don't worry hyung, everything is fine." Jimin cooed and Namjoon smiled, feeling his way out of the room.

-------

"So, will you accept?" Jungkook's reflection asked, it's voice echo throughout the dark mirror room. "I will!" Jungkook was filled with a sudden wave of confidence. "You would sacrifice everything for fame and money, knowing what lies ahead and what the fates of you and your friends are?" the reflection asked surprised. "Yes, I'm confident that I can change the future now that I know what is going to happen to me and my friends. You gave me the opportunity to change the future and be better. I can do it, it's worth it!" he exclaimed more sure of himself than ever. "Very well then, don't say that I didn't warn you."

And that is how everything started, how their demise came to be. Jungkook tried his best to alter their fates but little did he know that their future was set and no matter what he changed, the outcome would be exactly the same.