Lust

Each of us is born with a box of matches inside us, but we can't strike them all by ourselves.

- Laura Esquivel

Taehyung left the kitchen slowly. He had gotten used to Jin constantly rejecting him over food. He laid his back against the hallway wall and thought about how good his hyung would taste, how his unnaturally thin and slender body would make him feel if they laid on top of each other. He yearned for Jin's full lips to press against every inch of his body and glorify his skin, his soul, his everything.

Taehyung lived for the pleasures of the body and there was nothing better than sexual satisfaction to do so but Seokjin had yet to be conquered. He was the one that kept getting away, that kept refusing Taehyung. Sexuality didn't matter with Tae, no matter straight, gay, bi, trans etc. He just wanted the pleasure, he needed it and he had that weird effect on people, he made them feel aroused just by looking into their eyes. It was just as easy as breathing for him.

Loud voices originating from the kitchen snapped him out of his daydreaming about Seokjin and he found himself rubbing his member in the middle of the foyer. The thought of Jin's juicy lips embracing his skin made him want more but for now he had to settle for someone else.

He could distinguish Jimin's voice coming from the kitchen. He seemed furious and that turned Taehyung on. That meant that he would be an easy target right now. He waited there patiently for the argument to end and when he saw Jimin storm off the kitchen he "accidentally" got in the way. Their bodies collided and Taehyung felt his aroused member brush against Jimin's abdomen.

"Hey." Taehyung said in a highly sensual voice, biting his lips and looking deep into Jimin's eyes. The anger that was previously burning into Jimin's eyeballs was completely replaced by another vicious feeling, the feeling of lust. In a blink of an eye, Jimin charged towards Taehyung, pinning him against the wall and pressing his lips against Taehyung's.

Jimin's daddy-like aggressiveness aroused Taehyung even more and removed his shirt before removing Jimin's top. They paused and looked into each other's eyes. Tae bit his bottom lip and Jimin licked his full lips, making them glisten under the artificial lighting in the process. Tae pushed Jimin away, freeing himself from this exciting prison created by Jimin's firm hands pushing against the wall. His eyes had become much darker now, he wanted him, he wanted to make him scream his name. He stepped closer and grabbed Jimin's member over his jeans, pumping it softly while kissing the shorter man's neck. Taehyung got down on his knees and provided Jimin with a couple seconds of oral pleasure before getting back up. "Let's take this to my room." he whispered and they both ran there filled with lust.

Taehyung laid on his bed naked, his huge member standing upwards waiting to be pleasured. Jimin hovered over him and placed his entrance above his demise. He slowly descended, embracing Tae's member, encapsulating the whole thing in seconds. "You're so loose." Taehyung moaned softly before placing his palms on top of Jimin's thighs. "You made me this way daddy." Jimin whispered before starting to move his hips rhythmically along the width of Taehyung's member.

Jimin picked up the pace and the moment he felt Tae's rod twitch inside of him he stopped and started pleasuring him orally. Tae was a moaning mess, enjoying every second of the immense amount of pleasure he was receiving unconditionally. Tae couldn't resist anymore so he released inside Jimin's mouth but Jimin had other plans. The man pressed his lips against Tae's, initiating a passionate kiss and without warning, Jimin released Tae's cum inside his mouth, making the lust-filled man gag on his own juice.

Little did Jimin know that Tae lived for such a thrill and that he was far from done with him. Taehyung smirked and jumped up, straddling over the shorter man. He placed his hand against Jimin's throat and he started choking him. With a not so soft squeeze, he deprived the oxygen from Jimin's lungs until the man moaned, begging for a breath. Tae grinded against Jimin's -not so private anymore- area. "I'm not done with you yet." Taehyung smirked but Jimin couldn't respond due to the lack of air in his lungs. Tae tightened his grip on Jimin's throat making the boy arch his back and gasp in pleasure. Taehyung placed his once again rock hard member and shoved it inside Jimin's entrance. Jimin screamed with the little air he could gather but the scream of pain quickly turned into a moan of pleasure as Taehyung thrust deeper and hit Jimin's spot, making the boy moan even louder. Tae didn't stop, he kept pounding the other man mercilessly, his grip on Jimin's throat getting tighter and tighter. Jimin was a moaning mess and his breath was forced and heavy. The moment Taehyung's grip loosened Jimin shouted "Take me! TAKE ME DADDY!" then he moaned louder than ever and came all over his defined abs. Taehyung's hormones went overboard seeing this beautiful man melting away under his touch and that intense feeling of satisfaction made him come inside Jimin. Taehyung pulled his member out hastily and fell back on his bed next to Jimin. "That was amazing." Jimin moaned exhausted and hugged the taller man, smothering him with kisses. "It was enough, for now at least..." Taehyung sighed, already feeling the adrenaline fading away and the physical pleasure feeling like a distant memory. "Tae..." said Jimin, "I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now." Tae looked at Jimin and his eyes were filled with something that Tae couldn't recognize. "What is it?" he said blankly in his deep voice. "I... I love you Tae." Jimin's words pierced through Tae's brain. He wanted nothing to do with love. He just wanted to sleep with a different person every day. But Jimin had feelings and Tae was sadly about to break his heart. "I'll tell you the next time I'll need your ass, you can go now." his voice was cold and insensitive. Jimin's features changed in an instant. His previously love-struck eyes were now two orbs of sadness, heartbreak and disappointment. Not at Taehyung but at himself for not being good enough. Jimin simply got up and walked away before the love of his life could see him cry.