"W-We don't know the guys name! B-But we know he has gray hair, and is always wearing some kind of facial mask! He just arrived in town a day ago along with some kids!" one of the men said, frightened by their normally kind leaders change in mood.

"Gray hair...Kids. Ah, I see who your talking about..." Kaiza said darkly, the image of Inari staring star gazed at a blonde kid flashing in his mind.

"K-Kaiza?" One of the rugged men questioned.

"So, Gato thinks he can just hire some ninja, have them invade our homes, kill some of our men, meddle with my family, and think we'll just sit back and take it? Like hell." Kaiza muttered aloud, turning to the men.

"Alright everyone, Listen up! Tonight, we go out and we kill these son's a bitches who think they can just waltz in and take our homes. Start to prepare your equipment, for tonight...We fight!" Kaiza yelled out, the men nodding their heads in agreement.

He turned on his heels, preparing to walk out of the old building in preparation for the fight, until...

"Really? You think all of you can take on ninja's? What a funny joke." A voice spoke out, freezing everyone in their tracks.

Everyone turned to the entrance, as the smiling visage of a gray haired and glasses wearing teen was propped up against the wall, hands crossed as he looked at them with mirthful glee.

"Who the hell are you huh!" One of the men yelled aloud, as everyone pulled out their weapons, with the exception Kaiza and the smiling stranger.

"Who are you?" Kaiza asked with a murderous expression.

"Ooh, scary. Why don't we all calm down. I swear to all of you that I am not an enemy, quite the opposite really." The glassed teen spoke with a tone of snark.

Kaiza rushed in, grabbing the boys collar, and threw him up against the wall.

"Start talking." Kaiza ordered.

"Yes, yes, I understand. I am here as messenger of a very powerful man. Me and my master seek to help you with your noble and just cause. I can assure you that nothing would be more foolish then thinking you can attempt a attack on them with only you all alone." The teen spoke.

"Quite it with the cloak and dagger and spill the beans already, or else we'll cut you up limb from limb." Kaiza threatened through clenched teeth.

"The people you attend to eliminate are far from weak. You are going up against the Hokage's daughter and a member of the Uchiha clan after all." The boy said, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Everyone froze up.

Kaiza let go of the boy, taking several steps back in fear.

"T-The Hokage's daughter!?" He gasped.

"Yes, as you can say what you plan to do is a pipe dream. Even if you where to kill them, you would most likely have to then worry about an assault on your precious tiny village. Do you think you could stand an assault by the leaf?" The boy asked rhetorically with a sinister sneer.

Kaiza fell onto his knee's, overcome with shock.

The boy took a step forward with a smile, opening his arms wide.

"And that is why I have been sent here! You see, my kind and gracious master wishes to aid you all in your time in need! You needn't worry about an assault on the leaf if it isn't you who kills them, right?" The gray haired fiend said.

"A-And what makes you think you can take them huh!?"

"Y-Yeah, why should we trust you!?"

The boy ignored their cries, gazing into Kaiza's determined eyes, smiling kindly down at the man with an outstretched hand.