Book 2 || Chapter 10

"Wow" I sigh. Embry had told me that he got in a fight with this kid at his school and they had both gotten hurt pretty badly but that's not why he was kicked out of the pack. He had accidentally revealed his true form to a regular human from Forks when he was out getting groceries.

Apparently the guy was being extremely rude and since Embry can't quite control when he shifts that easily, he switched forms in front of him and the guy fainted.

Luckily, nobody believed him and the doctors said that he had probably bumped his head too hard and hallucinated one of his fears.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I ask him. He  picks at his fingernails and then turns his attention back to me. "I'm not sure"

"Attention everyone, we will be arriving shortly. Please put on your seatbelts and get ready for landing."

"Do you think Aro will try to come after you?" He asks me. I pull at the seatbelt and tighten it,

"I wouldn't doubt it"

_______

okay so this is probably not the ending you were all expecting but i have no time to write and i just don't find the twilight series as enjoyable as it was when i first read it because i was younger and all but i don't want to keep on writing a story with no plot or anything interesting in it because that wouldn't be fair to the readers.

i'm sure you can all think of your own versions of the ending in a way that makes you satisfied but i don't know how to further the story without having the motivation to do so.

i'm really sorry if this wasn't what you wanted but thanks to all of you that took time to vote and comment nice things or just random stuff, i really appreciate it.

THE END