Book 1 || Chapter 8 {edited}

*back to Carlie's POV *

"I'm a hybrid" as I say that he stops dead on his tracks.

He then stares at me like I'm some piece of shit.

"what?" I ask.

"You're a filthy  bloodsucker just like the rest of them" he sneers.

I start to cry and I run not wanting him to see me like this.

"Carlie!" He yells but I ignore him.

Why would he call me a bloodsuck- oh god nobody told him I'm basically not even a vampire I'm only slightly bit faster than normal people but still, he judged me by what my family's is, and that's not something I forgive easily.

*Embry's POV*(sorry for switching it so much)

"You're filthy bloodsucker just like the rest of them" I sneer.

She starts crying then runs away

"Carlie!" I yell, instantly realizing my mistake but she keeps running.

Oh no what have I done, I feel horrible, she's my imprint and I treated her like trash, and worst of all she's a vampire.

How the heck could I be so stupid as to think she wasn't one when her last name is 'Cullen'.

I phase into my werewolf form and run towards Jacob's house, he'll explain things to me, hopefully.

*Jacob's house*

I phase back and walk in ( it's not rude their best friends)

"Jacob"I call out.

"What?" He says.

"Is Carlie a vampire?"I ask.

"I mean yeah bu-" I stop him

"I knew it"

"hold your horses dang, let me finish!" He says.

"Anyways don't interrupt me again, as I was saying she is 'technically' a vampire but she's not because she is much more human than she is vampire, she doesn't even like blood, she more of hates it actually."

Oh no I absolutely blew it she's not even a vampire and I already judged her.

"crap, I'm doomed" I mutter.

"What the hell did you do Embry?" He asks.

"Well I sort of called her a ... bloodsucker"

" what the hell is wrong with you, why would you judge her without even knowing what she was, more importantly what she WASN'T" He yells.

"I know I screwed up but I'll find a way to make it up to her" I say trying to convince myself, would she even forgive me?

"Yeah good luck with that buddy, Carlie does not forgive easily" he says.

Just great.

*Carlie's POV*

Ive been in my room crying all afternoon, I made sure to be extra quiet so Sam couldn't hear me cry.

But I can't just ignore the fact that they are here so I went to the kitchen to grab some food.

"Hey Carlie what's up? We haven't seen you since you came back" Sam says.

"Oh I've just been in my room decorating and looking for schools around the area" I lie.

"Oh good thing you brought that up, we've been thinking since you live with us why not enroll you in the Quilleute school that the boys go to!" Emily says.

Me. A hybrid. Going to a wolf school.

————-

I'm uploading a chapter every Friday !!! How do you think Carlie will do on her first day of Quilleute school? I'm not sure if it's necessarily a 'wolf school' but for the sake of this book, pretend it is 😪 oh and sorry for this chapter being so short 😭 I'll try to make the next one long, since it's her first day of school. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! 🧡