Book 1 || Chapter 17 {edited}

"Why me?" I ask.

"Aro thinks if you are made into a vampire your abilities will be grand, therefore you can help us" He says.

Is that why Edward didn't want to turn me into a vampire?

"But I didn't have any abilities"

"Of course you didn't because you were a hybrid, however if you were a vampire then your abilities would be tremendous"He says.

"How so?" I ask.

"You were a hybrid who had no powers, however we have a vampire that can see what your abilities will be if you're human, thats why I turned you human, so once he sees you he will know if you have tremendous powers, however, if you don't have great power, we will kill you" He says with an evil smile.

I shudder, I didn't tell you this but my family fought the Volturi for Reneesme's well-being, they hid me because they didn't want to complicate things but somehow the Volturi found out about me so I'm doomed.

I don't even know if I will have tremendous power, and to be honest, I'm really not in the mood for death.

The worst part is no one knows I'm in trouble.

* Alice's POV *

While I'm doing my hair I start to have a vision.

Carlie's facing Aro, He smiles at her and in less than a second, he bites her neck.

She screams in agony, and drops to the floor. Aro turns to his 'brothers' and says "Finish Her".

His 'brothers' nod silently and look at her with their blood red eyes getting darker...

I drop my brush. No this can't be right, the Volturi doesn't know about her, and why would he bite her?

Edward comes rushing into my room "How?" He asks in a rush.

"I'm not sure but we're running out of time, if we don't get there in time.... she will die" I whisper the last part.

All of us gather in the living room, I tell everyone what's going on and how to sort out a plan.

" Why'd she get taken?" Reneesme asks .

"She has a gift... very different than anyone else, we believe that it's extremely powerful so that's probably why the Volturi wants her" I explain.

" If were twins doesn't that mean I have great power too?"She asks.

"When you were born you were a hybrid, when Carlie was born she had more human characteristics and she was basically a human with a little bit of vampire in her, we don't know how but she somehow acquired something... it may have been natural, or just something inherited from a long time ago"

She silently nods.

"So what's the plan?" Emmet asks.

"We all have to get to Italy as fast as possible, I suggest we take a plane, it's faster than our running" I say.

They all nod.

I haven't seen Bella... she probably wouldn't care about Carlie anyways, it's not like she ever has.

Edward shoots me a glare and mouths 'not now'.

* Carlie's POV *

I'm doomed, we're almost in Italy. Ugh why me?

I realize how tired I am, after all I haven't slept since last night.

Being a human is really tiring, I wish I could change too.

It's really uncomfortable in this dress and I'm not wearing shoes, but then again I'm about to die so what's the point?

"We will be arriving in Italy in less than five minutes" The guys says.

I ask him if there are any clothes I can change into, he says "you will have to dress nicely to see Aro so we have an outfit ready for you"

I feel like a pig getting ready for slaughter, they're dressing me up for my death.... that's just sick.

"Here" another vampire says and throws this red dress at me.

Oh I remember Edward telling me there was this day in Italy where they wore red... what was the name?..... Saint Marcus day! And what's today?..... well shit it's saint Marcus day, just my luck.

The dress isn't bad... but then again I am kind of getting ready for my death so...

"We have arrived in Volterra" the vampire says in a monotone voice.

Oh please let me not die in that place.

The vampire escorts me into the castle, it's extremely old and beautiful.

I would probably love this if I weren't going to die.

"Step this way Ms. Cullen" he says.

I step into the room where I see another vampire who seems rather old with his pale features.

"This is the girl we were talking about" he says.

I look at the vampire who has suddenly grabbed my hand, it took everything in me to not pull away, knowing if I did I'd probably die.

The vampire still has my hand in his, it's making me really uncomfortable but I say nothing.

"Is she the one?" The guy asks.

___________________________

I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever but I've been really busy with school and I also had no ideas on what to write but I came up with this today, I don't really think it's that good but Comment if I should keep writing this story because I feel that it's getting less, and less views and comments, it might just be that this is a really bad book but if you want me to continue writing it just comment on this chapter. Aside from that I want to say TYSM FOR 3k !!!!!! I'm legit screaming right now!! I can't believe this story has 3k views!! I made this chapter long to show my appreciation for the 3k views!!