“Nuoyang.” Dark Flame saw that Jing Yang was considering joining another team, and after quickly asking for his teammates’ opinions, he walked toward Jing Yang. “Nuoyang, return to our team ba.”

Jing Yang turned to look at him, expressionlessly saying, “Impossible!”

“Don’t be willful, Nuoyang, do you know how much danger you are in right now?” Dark Flame gestured around at the people around them. Once he was by himself, those people would immediately surround him like they had sieged the stone monster. “Don’t worry, I have asked the team members, and they all agreed for you to come back.”

Jing Yang looked at those team members, who had no less greed in their eyes than those other gamers. Agreed to let him go back? They must be afraid that later if the scene became too chaotic, the other people would be able to seize the treasures.

Those players in Dark Flame’s team, ever since Jing Yang had left, had had to be very careful every time they bought something. For a lot of things that they needed to use, they could no longer select the best like before, and most of the time they could only buy the poorest quality items. They no longer dared to randomly spend money, concerned that if they used up most of their money now, later on if they needed something more important they would no longer be able to afford it. This made them extremely miss those days when they could be casually profligate, and all felt somewhat regretful for driving him out of the team too early.

And now Jing Yang even had a solar barite, so as long as they could refine the lightning outside the barite, it would be equivalent to mastering the fate of all of the other gamers. If the sun barite could belong to their team, as long as they mastered the method of usage, they would definitely be able to leave the game.

Jing Yang looked up at Qi Feng. “I would like to join your team.”

“Nuoyang!” Dark Flame eagerly shouted at him.

Jing Yang ignored him, directly opening a page to submit his membership application.

Qi Feng also did not muck around, directly clicking OK and pulling him into the team list.

This team was called A team. Jing Yang had used the system to get a little introduction to them, and knew that these people were definitely reliable.

Even though Jing Yang had joined a team, there were still many people who were still relentless, their eyes shining with restlessness.

“Let go, return.” Qi Feng brought Jing Yang to the transmission array.

Those people who were hesitating on whether to rush forward all stopped after seeing the advanced weapons the A team had taken out. If it had been previously, they would have rushed forward to try it out even if they would lose a few lives, it didn’t take too much money to resurrect. But right now they only had one life, and if they were dead there was no chance for resurrection.

Dark Flame saw Jing Yang leaving with those people, tightly clenching his fists.

Jing Yang followed them back to their residence. He saw that it was a huge three-story villa with a garden and a pool, but to tell the truth, he was not surprised at all. This place’s villa was the best and most expensive house in the game, completely on a different level from that small two-story building in the suburbs that Dark Flame’s team was living in.

They held a welcome banquet for Jing Yang and introduced themselves to him.

What surprised Jing Yang the most was that these people did not have the least bit of concern for their lives like the other players. Usually, the less people had, they would be less scared. But these people were all ones who had a lot in reality, some were the people in power of large groups, some were future heirs. If they died in the game, everything they had in reality would be gone, but they didn’t seem to worry at all that they wouldn’t be able to live.