☆ The End ☆

|You lift up the gun trying to aim at the real Tord. "Shoot him!" You look at the two Tords you forgot which one was Tom. "Uh which one?" You shake your gun. "Him!" One of them say. "No Him!" The other says. You pull the trigger on the gun it hits...|

[Y/N POV]
     As I pull the trigger my arms continued shaking I  didn't want to kill Tom. I close my eyes and wish it hit the real Tord. Suddenly the gun didn't do anything there were no bullets. "Pathetic" said the Tord that was in a headlock. The real Tord was in a headlock and that would give you time to reload the gun and hit him. You quickly go in your pockets to grab a bullet and reload the gun quickly before Tord runs off. My arms were shaking so much I couldn't reload the gun.

"C'mon [Y/N] I cant keep him like this all da-" suddenly Tom got cut off by Tord getting up and pulling out a pocket knife. Tord turns around and stabs Tom with a smirk. You fill up with anger as you see your abusive ex-boyfriend stab Tom. "You idiot" you finally reload the gun and aim at Tord, it hits his chest. He collapse. You suddenly run up to Tom as he was still in Tords appearance but injured. "Tom! Are you okay?!" You say worried. Tom turns around looks at you. "I'll take you to the hospital! I need to let Edd and Matt know what happened.. this is my fault I should've told you about this and-" Tom shushes you with his finger on your lips." It's going to be okay [Y/N] just give me the syringe"

you hand him the syringe and he injects it into his arm he winces, he slowly turns back into himself. "i have to take you to the hospital". "Hun, Im fine it's just a cut I'll treat it myself you don't have to worry" he looks into your eyes and gives you a smile that melted your heart the first time you saw him. you grab his right arm and lift him up he gets up limping. As you both are walking towards the door you hear someone laughing . You turn around slowly "this f*cker is still alive?" said Tom with a confused tone. "You really think that would end me? sweetheart it's going to take a lot to take me down" Tord looks up at you. You look around to find a weapon to end him until the cops come. You grab a spoon and throw it at Tords head making him collapse again.

"That'll end you" You say as you walk out the door with Tom smiling knowing that everything is going to be alright and that you'll be with Tom.

♡...
♡...
♡...
My heart stopped after I pressed publish....I feel like this isn't a good ending and it's short. I could've done better but this is what brain came up with at 11 pm, but this is the end of this story I'm thankful for all of you who read this book and stood up with all my sh*t I honestly love every single one of you who supported me and stayed with me and voted for this book this was an amazing adventure I never knew that I'd write a book on Wattpad and that people would actually read my cringe worthy book thank you so much I don't know how to thank all of you. Maybe I'll write another book you never know I just need ideas, if you guys need anything you can message me.
g r a c i a s for everything ~ 🍯