Lab pt 2?

[finnally after yearssss! I'm updating the story and not posting shit]

Tords POV
I look at Tom after I put the syringe in him it takes about 5 min for both us of to change, after the 5 min I look in the mirror "he is fucking ugly why would Y/N date him". "Well at least she'll love me again" I grin as I look at myself/Tom. "What do I do with you know?" I ask myself while playing with my spikey brown hair. An idea popped in my head I grabbed my phone and called Paul. "Paul... I need you and Patryck here" "Okay sir, on my way"Paul replies then hangs up.
{let's just say the lab is far way from home 😐🤷‍♀️}
I heard a knock on the door, I open it then guns where on me. I put my hands up."it's me. Your leader... get rid of the guns" they put away the guns and I signal them to follow me. " I did an experiment so that my love would come back to me and it worked but I didn't know what to do to him so I called you guys to take him with you, Put him somewhere far away so that he won't come back". I look at both of them as they stare at my 'eyes' for what seemed like years . "Can you stop looking at my non-existence eyes and listen to my orders" I growl at them. They nod and lift up Tom and take him to who knows where. After they left I went back to Edds house where I tried entering Toms/my room quickly without anyone noticing.

( yay finally I have to update more on this story)