Chapter 11 (Discovered?)

Weow wut is this?
I'm on my thanksgiving break and I decided to make a new chapter
Jur welcome 😊
________________________________

(Y/N) POV 

           There's something wrong with Tom his accent, smoking, always trying to touch me frequently.....then it hits me "T o r d" I whisper. No it can't be he abused me and he left and I came over here, how did he find me? No he looks like Tom HOW? I look over him.

Tord's POV

               I look over to (Y/N) she looks like has seen a ghost and then looks toward with me, oh shit she probably knows . Edd enters the living room. "Hey guys Matt and I will be going to the supermarket do you want anything?". "NO I'm fine" (Y/N) says still looking at me. "Okay, see you guys later"then they both left. I walk towards (Y/N) "sooo, you found out my little secret?~" I say finally revealing my norwegian accent. I walk towards her grabbing her hips. She smacks my arms off her. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!" she yells at me. "I miss you hun~" I say while smirking while having another idea. "Wheres TOM?!" she yells at me once again. "far away from here" I grab her body so that she doesn't move. "lets enjoy this moment~" I purr. She blushes cuz i obviously look like her boyfriend but then she kicks me. "you little sh-" I say trying to get up. "leave me alone you abused me and you want me back?!" She says trying to open the door. "lets leave the past in the past" I say opening my arms so that she can hug me but she turns away. I growl and run into the room and open my lab. "where is that syringe?" I ask myself knocking down all my blueprints. "Ah HA!" I grab the syringe with my DNA in it and inject myself revealing my true from. now to run after (Y/N). I get out the house looking for her.

________________________________________________________________________________

  Holy shit 331 words

i decided to write this on my laptop cuz its fun

welp i did the chapter 

part 2?