(о'∀'о)

Oh hi there it's been one year since I haven't actually updated on this story y'all probably forgot me. it's like 10 pm and I hopped onto wattpad after ...a year and decided to actually try to revive this story and not leave you guys on a cliffhanger. I have to remember what the plot was and what other events were going to happen. I should've wrote slow ass updates in the description of this story cuz I slacked a lot and haven't gave you guys a decent story like I'm sorry guys I'm shit at this. Later on after I actually finish this story hopefully I'll write some other books obviously in won't be about Eddsworld since I've mention before kind of got out of it I still like it it's just I've moved on to other fandoms and hopefully some y'all are into the fandoms I'm in (check my description) and if you are into the fandoms I'm in you guys can request a story and I'll hopefully write a story or a one shot book for all fandoms (shitty idea ik)
But I miss you guys like all ur support made my day and kept me motivated and for some reason I just stopped not sure why probably school and summer is around the corner hopefully I'll get motivated again and start writing stories.

♡...
♡...
♡...
  ~ 🍯