Chapter 12

"As long as I get to kill him"
————————————————————————
[Y/N POV]
Tom and I walk out of the alley and make our way home. "Kay so you try to distract him while I try to go to the lab get the syringe and give to you then... I sneak up behind him and kill him!" You say with a grin at the last sentence. Tom just nods and signals you to go behind the house quietly. We reach the house and I open the back door and roll into the house like those spies do in movies.....but then I hit a chair in the kitchen making it fall on top of a mirror. "Great fucking job Y/N" Tom whispers walking in while you are laying on the floor. You hear footsteps coming from the stairs you grab Tom and hide under a table. "hva i helvete?" You year a voice say which was Tords and then he notices a piece of your shirt that ripped off from the glass. "Go upstairs I'll distract him" Tom pushes you while he goes up to the broken mirror puts it in front of Tord and copies his movements. Tord blankly looks at the mirror as it follows his every move. You run up the stairs trying to not make much noise and walk into Toms room which was now turned into a lab you look at the mess. "Now how am I going to find it now?" You pout. You look in every drawer in the room. After 5 minutes you found it "aha!" You grab it run down the stairs and take your gun out just in case. "I got it!" You yelled then you notice Tord is still there. "Shii" You whisper. "You..." Tord tries to walk towards you then Tom grabs his shoulder turns him around and punches him in the face. You lift up the gun trying to aim at the real Tord. "Shoot him!" You look at the two Tords you forgot which one was Tom. "Uh which one?" You shake your gun. "Him!" One of them say. "No Him!" The other says. You pull the trigger on the gun it hits...

Cliffhanger!
Sorry I just had to
It's short sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy
I'm going to be making another bookkkkkkk