ASDF LAND

{It's going to be based on the Fun dead episode IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED GO WATCH IT! :)}

     You continue eating your pancakes until Edd jumps up "HEY GUYS WE SHOULD GO TO ASDF LAND!". "Okay!"you say as you rush to the room and change,you come out of the room and the others were ready. Matt and Edd run outside to the car. You enter the car,Tom sits in the passenger seat and you sit in the back with Matt. Edd jumps into the car turns on the radio and they all start singing you just look outside.
[time skip]

        You arrive at ASDF LAND! We all get out. "Okay guys remember that we parked at zone....H" Edd points at the sign. You look at the sign it looked like it said "Help!" You shrug and walk away.  Edd walks toward the ticket booth."4 day tickets please!" The guy just looked at us,he looked a bit off. I walk towards Edd." I got this" I push Edd behind me. You put up 4 fingers "FOUR...Day....ticketsssss" you just stare at him his jaw got off and he gave us tickets. The 4 of us got the tickets and went to where ever we wanted to go. " I want to go to the roller coaster!" Edd looks at the roller coasters"Ooo I'm going to the carnival games I need more toys for my novelty toy collection" Matt screams excitedly. "I'mmm going to the arcade" Tom signals to the arcade."I'm going to!" You follow Tom. Tom looks at you and smiles. You guys walk around and find a shooting game. "YAYYY!" You run to the game and put in a quarter so does Tom. You grab the fake gun and start shooting at the zombies on the screen with Tom."Wow your good" Tom complements you,You blush"Thanks!". Zombies break through the wall,Tom aims at them."hmph this doesn't work" he looks down and finds a real gun somehow and starts shooting at the zombies.You run behind him.he killed all of them and gives the gun to a kid, you both walk out of the arcade. You meet up with a mad Matt and a happy Edd,we bought cotton candy it looked weird so you didn't get any. "Guys do you think something weird is happening?" Edd asks us. "Nope"Tom turns around. Matt kicks a guy on the ground,"I don't have any spare change!","he looks hungry" Edd hands the guy cotton candy the guy throws it ."who would say no to cotton candy,unless they were...VAMPIRES" we all look at Edd."oh wait no  ZOMBIES!" "That explains a lot"Tom says while throwing away the "cotton candy" which was a zombie. We were all surrounded by zombies."what do we do!" I yell. "Guys!" Matt found a gun claw machine thing. Edd was going to get bit by a zombie I punched it but the zombie punched me back."owwww...Hurry Matttt!" I say. Matt gets something from the claw machine, turned out to be a monkey with cymbols. Tom rolls his eyes and throws the monkey into the crowd of zombies. "NO LITTLE TOM" Matt yells , I just start laughing.

            {Ima do part 2 of asdf land cuz my fingers are fricking hurting)