Chapter 11 [part 2]

Here ya go mah ppl it's going to be shit cuz I'm literally half asleep but I have to update 🌸

Y/N's Pov
         I try to run far away from the house as fast as I can. Memories and thoughts come into my mind, I'm asking myself so many questions. How did he find me?, How did he look like Tom?, and Where is Tom?. I reach an alley and decide to hide there.... then I felt a hand grab onto my shoulder.
          I don't move a muscle and try not to turn around "You're fucking annoying leave me alone,I will kill you!" I reach into my pocket for the gun I turn around and point it at them. I see Tord. I get ready to pull the trigger but he looks frightened.
        "Y/N...it's me Tom!" He puts both his hands up in surrender.
    "How do i know it's you and not that asshole" I slowly drop my arm.
         "We first met when you moved into the house, we went to asdf land, I admitted my love for you" He looks at your eyes.
I somehow trust him even though he looked like Tord "Why do you look like him?" I ask Tom. "He injected me with his DNA shit". "How'd do I turn you back to your normal body?" I ask him. "His lab". I scrunch my face at the thought of going back home and being attacked by him. "As long as I get to kill him" I whisper.

________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF
SRRY ITS SHORT
This story is trash

{263 words}