Chapter 3: blushing and pancakes

3rd person
You get into your pjs and head to bed Tom is already in bed, the back of his head facing you. You do the same, you felt something wrap around your body you look behind you. Tom was hugging you he was sleeping his grip was so strong you couldn't get out of it. His hands were so warm you feel asleep Morning
You wake up and try to move he was still was hugging you,you were hungry. "Tom.." you say to him. He didn't hear you. "Tom" still "TOM!" You yell. "W-wat?!" He wakes up looking at the position you guys were. He blushes, "I-I'm sorry" he lets go of you. "I-its fine" you get up and walk to the kitchen you smell food.

"Morning Sis!" Edd greets you with a smile and pancakes. "Morning" you say back as you eat pancakes. "So...how'd you sleep?"Edd asks you while smirking, it's like he knew what happened. You blush "g-good" you stuff some pancakes in your mouth. Tom enters the kitchen he glances at you and blushes. Matt runs in and hugs you "Hi Y/N ! Did you sleep well!" Matt yells. Man why is he so loud and excited. You touch your ear and try to ease the pain "yep!". You sit next to Edd and continue eating pancakes Tom looks at you across the table he blushes so do you. "AWWWW!"you hear Matt say. You blush even more and look at him "MY PANCAKE FELLL!!!" he looks down at the pancake on the floor. Oh it was just his pancake.