Chapter 9: 🤷‍♀️?

Your Pov

I woke up and looked at the time 12:00 pm
"Woah I slept that much?" I looked around to see Tom still sleeping I got up and changed then went downstairs to make breakfast for the boys. It was really quiet I loved it until.
" M Y F A C E !" I heard a scream come from the stairs, I ran to the see what happened and I saw Matt, Edd, and Tom on the bottom of the stairs. "What happened?" I asked them. " Tom bumped into me when I was looking into the mirror when I was going down the stairs then I bumped into Edd and I H I T M Y F A C E!" Matt yelled. " I'm sorry" Edd said getting up. "It was your fault Matt for always looking at that fucking mirror of yours IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" Tom yelled almost having a Norwegian accent. I looked at Tom confused and my eyes wide opened, Tom doesn't curse often. "Hey Tom what's up with that accent?" I asked him suspiciously. " OH um I'm learning a different language and I got used to the accent!" Tom smiled at me. "Mhmmmm" I said looking away and going back to the kitchen to make breakfast for us. Something's not right about Tom he's acting strange. "Here ya go" I pass down the plates to the boys as they gobbled up the food. I kept my eye on Tom I have to watch his every move.

Tom's Pov
I open my eyes and look around I'm not in my room "what the-where am I?" I look down to see that I'm in a dumpster. "How'd I get in here?" I get out and looked at a cracked mirror seeing the commie in front of me. "ITS YOU!" But then I noticed it wasn't him...it was me. Then I remembered "Tord he's with Y/N I gotta go find her Before he hurts her!"

(Welp I did 2 chapters in one day YAY! I did this because I start school tomorrow and I just didn't want you guys waiting til Saturday this was shit but I'm glad you guys like it wish me luck in high school~💕🍍)