Lab

{sorry guys I didn't update I wasn't really in the mood to do anything but now I am I'm sorry again}

Toms POV
I open my eyes and I try to move around I can't move."The heck?" I whisper to myself, I look around and see that I'm in a lab."Ah your awake"says a voice in the shadows. I know that Norwegian accent anywhere. They come out of the shadows with a grin. Tord... "Hello old friend". "What do you want! Why am I strapped to this?!" I yell at him. "Don't worry just stay still" he pulls out a syringe and injects it in me. I wince in pain.He got my DNA. "What are you up to!" I look at him with anger. "Oh nothing" he glares at me while testing my DNA and later injecting it in him. He winces then later turned into me. "W-what?" I look at him with confusion. "Now I can get Y/N to love me again" Tord says. "Love you again?" I ask. "She was my girlfriend before but she broke up with me when she found you" he says in an angry tone. "She's going to know that you're not me". "Not when I look like you" he answers back. "She's going to look for you and know that you did this" I stare at him. Tord walks to the table where his DNA was and puts it in a syringe and walks up to me. "No" I say. "Yes" he grins. I move around trying to escape "DONT TOUCH HER!" I scream out he then injected me making me pass out.

[im sorry guys this is shit like always]