Chapter 9 - Marry me?

"Your brother is so hot" Joe said, i rolled my eyes again, my brother is all she talks about and its getting annoying. 

"What is his favorite colour?" i shrugged. 

"Whats his favorite food? oh and does he like children because i think we are going to have lots" she said excitedly. 

"I don't care! if you want to find out why don't you go ask him? it would save to the hassle of listening to your voice any longer" i snapped at her, her face was full of shock when i finished, i stormed off towards the house when i felt a hand grab my hand. 

"I heard you being mean to my mate, don't talk to her like that" TJ snarled.

"Look i didn't mean to, she just kept asking a load of questions thinking i know all the answers because your my brother but i don't" i snapped.

"If you don't like her don't talk to her, or me again do you hear me Taylor" he snapped, as he walked away i stared after him, i wanted to cry as my brother had just said not to talk to him again. Its not like i don't like his mate just she can be really annoying. 

I got inside feeling a little sick. 

I headed up stared to James's room and laid in his bed, i felt my eyes go heavy as i started to fall asleep. 

*****dream******

"Come on baby stop crying for mummy, daddy's going to be home soon and then we will get dinner ready and then get you ready for bed then daddy will put you to bed" i said to this beautiful little baby girl with bright red hair and beautiful blue eyes like her father. 

"Honey am home" i heard a voice, i turned around and saw my sexy mate standing there with a suit on, he walked over and gave our little girl a kiss on the head then kissed me. 

************

"Wake up Taylor" i heard someone say while shaking me, my eyes slowly opened and they were met with the same gorgeous blue eyes as the baby in my dreams. 

"Why did you wake me?" i asked looking deep into his eyes. 

"Dinner's ready" he said smiling, he was hovering over me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a hug but it ended up kissing him, his lips were in shock at first but soon started moving against mine, before i knew it he was on top of me with his hands roaming everywhere (not that i was complaining). 

.

.

I woke up in a haze of happiness, there was a little pain between my legs but it wasn't that bad, i rolled over but was stopped when i hit a body, i smiled. 

"Morning" i said kissing his cheek, he wasn't awake so i got out of bed and put my house coat on and went down stairs to make breakfast. 

I started with the bacon but soon burnt that so i made a bowl of cereal instead for me and waited till James would wake to make his, i glanced at the clock and noticed it was only 6 o'clock in the morning. 

"grr" i said standing up after eating, i put the bowl back in the kitchen and went back to bed, i cuddled right into James's side, his arm moved so it was cuddling me and i loved the feeling, it was relaxing and comforting. 

.

.

.

*1 month later* 

"What are you talking about?" i said walking down stairs to my brother arguing about something with James. 

"You" TJ snapped, my eyes went to James in confusion who just waved me along, i rolled my eyes and went and sat with the girls in the kitchen. 

"Has any of you any idea on why those two are fighting?" i asked sitting down, they shrugged but i know that one of them must have known. 

"No idea" Joe blurted out.

"Want to go shopping for baby stuff today Taylor?" Ry asked, my eyes snapped to Ry as i started remembering the dream i have constantly having with the little girl but shes always different in each one, always a little bigger. 

"Sure" i said, Ry was 7 months pregnant now with her first pup, she was having a baby boy and was naming him Andy. 

"Could you just not" my brothers voice roared through the house, we all jumped up and ran to the living room were they were standing, TJ had James up by the neck pressed against the wall. 

"Get off of him" i shouted, his eyes snapped to me, they were dark. 

"Its fine Taylor just stay out of it" James said waving his hand. 

"Let go" i threatened, i walked up placing a hand on TJ's arm. i started pushing it down away from James, TJ cooperated and lowed his hand away from James's neck. 

"Now tell me whats going on?" i said with my hands on my hips.

"Taylor its nothing really" James replied, i heard TJ growled. 

"Shut up" i snapped to him, he whimpered. 

"Now tell me" i snapped, James rolled his eyes and glanced at me and smiled.

"Fine" he ran upstairs for a few minutes then was back in front of me, he nelt down on one knee, my hands snapped to my mouth. 

"Taylor Annabelle Fox, i love you and your the only woman i will ever love, you wont be the only girl because there will be another and she will call you mommy, so Taylor my beautiful sexy mate will you do me the honer of marrying me?" he said, i was shocked i didn't expect this. 

I heard a few squeaks from behind me but all i could see was the ring that was placed on my shaking hand. 

"So?" James said glancing at me worried. 

"Oh my glob yes, of course i will" i said, he smiled and lifted me up and spun me around, i couldn't help but laugh.