chapter 3 - Free

picture of james at the side

I woke up with a big heavy arm wrapped round me, I snuggled into it before I realized who it was. I jumped up and heard a moan, I glanced down to see the tall man rub his eyes and then look at me, he gave me a warm smile. 

"Come back to bed Tay " he groaned

"No way, I don't even know you and its Taylor got it" I said angrily.

"So, your the one that was in my bed first" he said with a cheeky smirk, I couldn't help but blush.

"Shut up" I said running to the door, a hand caught my waist before I left the room he spun me around, my eyes wandered over him, he was naked with all his morning glory. I tried to look somewhere else but I couldn't meet his eyes after staring at it for so long.

"Where you going princess?" he whispered into my hair as he inhaled my scent.

"Away from you" I whispered.

"fine" he said smiling at my red face, "you go down stairs and make your self something  to eat I will be in the shower, unless you want to join me" he said with a wink.

"Never in your wildest dreams" I said glaring at him now.

"Alright Taylor" he said letting go of my waist, I glared once more before heading down stairs. I wasn't hungry so I sat on the couch, I could hear the water running.

I waited there till James came down stairs, he was now wearing cloths thank god.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

"Am not touching your food, it could be poisoned" I said.

"Why would I want to poison you?" he laughed, I shrugged then went back to staring at the wall, my wolf wanted out, she wasn't used to stay in inside anymore.

I got up and headed for the door, I was pushed against the wall and then turned round to see James.

"Where are you going?" he asked, his voice full of anger.

"A run" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No your not, your going to eat and stay in this house while I go shopping for you " he said, I made a face.

"No am not hungry and I want to run" I said with anger in my voice.

"That isn't going to happen mate" he said with more power. I sighed.

"Fine, am going to my room." I said before pushing him off then walking up stairs, I sat there on my bed.

James came in to tell me he was leaving to go shopping, he brought me food but I ignored him and the food.

There were a few people that checked up on me but I didn't say a word, if I wasn't getting out then I won't, drink, eat or talk.

.

.

.

It has been a few days since I started this and James was starting to get really worried and annoyed.

"Taylor you have to eat something" he said. I stared at the ceiling, before I knew it he was hovering over me looking me dead in the eyes, I tried to look away but his hand held my face hard, fear was building up inside me as I looked Into his angry eyes.

"Taylor stop being immature " he said, his grip tightens around my arm and face, I tried not to show my pain

"Your hurting me" I snapped looking at him with no emotions. his grip loosens.

"Please Taylor eat" he said sighing before getting off me and sitting on my bed.

"Only if I get out for a run, James my wolf is fighting to get out" I told him with a straight face.

He looked at me for a few minutes probably trying to decide on what to do.

"Fine but you have to eat first, then shower cause you stink" he said wrinkling up his nose. my mouth dropped open, I slapped him hard in the face before jump in out of bed, as I stood i suddenly felt  really dizzy and i almost fell to the ground  but James cot me.

"Just get me food" I glared at him, his face was a little red from were I slapped him.

He sat me Down and brought be lots of bacon,eggs and toast. I stuffed them in my mouth.

Once I was done James told me not to go far, once I got outside my wolf took control and shifted I was jump in around like a puppy. I heard James's deep chuckle and I turned and growled at him, I ran off and started playing with all the trees, don't ask how I played with trees I have no idea, I was just so happy to be out.