Chapter 5 - Sisters

I took a shower before heading down stairs to get food, James was already up and making breakfast. 

"Morning beautiful" he said smiling. 

"Morning ugly" i replied, i didn't smile but just make myself a sandwich and walked off the the front door.

"Where you going?" he shouted.

"Out" i shouted back, i ran out the door and into the forest. I heard someone running behind me and my heart beat was racing. I stopped running and waited for the person to catch up and attack me, well i thought he would attack.

"Your not going any were, get back in the house" James said stalking over towards me, i backed away into a tree. 

"Get back from me" i said trying not to show my fear, i growled then regretted it as soon as it crossed my lips. 

"What is up with you? you are so distant, one minute you are snapping at me the next you can't get away fast enough, am i that scary to you?" he said, i looked to the ground and sighed, "you want me to reject you and i don't see why because i wont" 

"Everybody says that, but in the end everybody leaves" i whispered, i felt his arms wrap around me, i tried to push him away to look at him but he didn't move. 

"I was an omega, the bitch of the pack" i said, " everyone hated me, they punished me" i said trying not to cry, i hadn't told anyone this before.

"Nobody will lay a finger on you from now on, you are safe with me and i wont let anyone hurt you" he said, i felt a hot tear running down my face, i hide my face in his warm chest as i cried. 

He took me home and made me some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and whipped cream and it was yummy. 

"Thank you" i said as i cuddled into him. 

He kissed my head "i have to go out with the alpha today so ill be back around dinner time" he said, i nodded. 

"I will send over my sisters to look after you" 

"Great babysitters" i said rolling my eyes, he sighed and got up.

"You will love them" he said before kissing my head and leaving. 

Soon after he left there was a knock at the door, i went and opened it to 3 girls standing outside.

"Hello am Ry and this is Tia and Joe" i nodded at them and let them in.

"So what has my big brother done to you" Joe asked looking me over.

"He wont let me out the house" i sighed and made a face, everyone laughed, we went to sit in the kitchen and i made them tea. 

"Is there anything i need to know about James before i get in to deep?" i asked, i saw grins on there face.

"Well...." 

They told me how they were when they were little and what trouble James got into, like putting a boys head through a fence for hitting his Mia the baby of the family. 

Their stories were really funny i don't think i laughed so much in my life, i couldn't tell them any funny stories about me because i had non, i did tell them about my big brother who passed away from a rogue attack when i was younger. 

"That's so sad" Joe said, "he sounds like a good guy" 

"He was" i said smiling at the memories of my big brother Tanner.

"What did he look like?" she asked.

"He had slightly curly brown hair with a hint of red in it and emerald green eyes that will look like the colour of the forest sometimes, he was handsome" i said smiling at the memory of my brother, "i don't know what he would look like now but" i sighed, i missed my brother and wished he never died. 

"He sounds dreamy" Joe whispered, her face reddened as her sisters laughed, i only smiled. 

"Maybe he might have been your mate" Mia said looking at her older sister, Ry was the oldest and Joe was next then it was Mia, Ry had found her mate and so did Mia but Joe was still waiting.