chapter 2 - Mate

"What do we have here" a tall man asked, he gave me a scary smirk, I glared at him.

"Looks like we got another rogue boys" he shouts. 

"Get lost, i want to sleep" i snapped at him, he smiled and ignored my comment. 

"Well we couldn't miss this little cutie" he said he walked up and stroked my face, he got to my chin when I bit his hand, he pulled it away. I tested blood then looked at his hand, I smiled when I saw it was bleeding.

"Did that hurt, am sorry" i smirked. 

"You little bitch" I heard him snap before I was knocked out by a strong punch to my face.

I woke up with a headache, I touched my head winced, i felt a warm sticky liquid, blood.

I looked around to find myself sitting in a cell, I walked up to the bars and places my hands on then just to pull back in pain as my hands were burned.

"ahh" I shouted looking as them.

"The bars are lased with silver sweetheart, there's no way out" I glanced to my side to see who it was, he was tall and handsome, brown curly hair with light emrold eyes like mine.

"I'm TJ what's your name?" he asked.

"Taylor" I glared, he seemed nice but i wasn't going to fall for his tricks.

"You look a mess" he said laughing.

"Shut up, you look worse than me" i snapped sitting back down on the ground.

"Feisty little one aren't you" he laughed.

He was talking most of the time for a few hours, he ignored my snarky comments now and then.

I heard talking before a large man barged through and stood at the entrance to my cell, I could smell his sweet chocolate scent, his sexy ocean blue eyes staring at me with lust and love.

"Mate" he said, he got the guard to open the door and he was practically bouncing and snapping at the guy to hurry up and open the door, he walked over to me and pulled me into his chest and started to sniff my hair, i mastered all my strength to push him off and he stood there with hurt running through his eyes.

"Em excuse me, I have no idea who you are or even where I am and I don't know why you would call me your mate because I haven't seen you before buddy" I said glaring at him, I even put my hands on my hips, I heard TJ chuckle, i glanced at my new friend and smiled.

"Shut up rogue" the beautiful man shouted at TJ.

"Hey buddy! don't talk to my best friend like that" I shouted, I looked at TJ who was smiling " I got your back" I whispered i couldn't help but laugh as his face lite up.

" You will come with me mate" he grabbed my arm and I glared at him but stood my ground, I looked Down for a second and realized I had cloths on, I didn't put them on.

" Am not going anywhere without TJ" I said pushing him away i glared at him and backed up against the wall.

This guy glanced at my hair then anger was swirling round his eyes.

"Who did that to you?" he demanded pointing at my head.

"I don't know, the gamma maybe since he seemed like the gamma but could be a beta" I said shrugging.

"Come with me we are going home, and he wasn't the beta, i am" he said, he grabbed my arm.

"I am not going anywhere with you and am not going back there" I said stepping away from him, I knew he would see the fear In my eyes but i didn't care that that moment, i would kill this gorgeous man if it means i didn't have to go back there..

"What's the matter mate?" he said. I hit the wall and slide Down it, TJ was looking at me like I was going  to explode at any minute.

"Let me take you home" the man said touching my arm, at his touch I screamed, the loudest scream I could manage.

As I screamed I heard shouting then I heard keys jangling, i was now crying and hyperventilating.

"Taylor listen to my voice, it is now only me and you, you are not going home you are staying right where you are, nobody is going to hurt or touch you now please calm down " the voice said, it was TJs voice.

I stopped screaming and opened my eyes to see TJ's bright green eyes. He gave me a soft smile.

"Now that you have calmed Down I want to tell you something about the beta that was just in here" he said, I nodded for him to continue, i was still breathing heavy but was starting to come under control.

"He says he's your mate because he is, he's your soul mate do you know what am saying ?" he asked, I nodded.

"You can reject him or he can reject you or you can be together it is up to you, it is your choice because he wants to be with you"

"I don't want a mate" I said whipping my tears from my face.

He gave me a warm smile then helped whip the tears from my face, he reminded me of my big brother that died when I was little.

His name was Tanner-James and he told me he would always love me.

The tall man walked back in.

"My name is James" he said smiling.

"You will reject me by the end of the week..."

He gasped.

"no I Wont" he said his eyes burning Into mine..

"I promise you, once you know me you will" I said standing up.

"If I have to go with you I want to be able to see TJ everyday for as long as i want got it buddy" I said walking past him, I smiled at TJ before leaving with James.

"When you get in, go for a shower then go to bed because I have stuff to do" he ordered.

" I will not be ordered around by the likes of you" I said glaring at him

"tuff luck princess because am your mate and you will do as I say" he said, he let me inside before planting a kiss on my cheek before leaving i whipped it off before i heard a clicking noise, he locked me in.

"That jerk" I screeched, I walked into the bathroom and stood there for half and hour trying to work the shower.

Once I was clean I searched for cloths. I changed into one of James shirts and boxers before climbing Into his bed, I did feel tired, my eyes became heavy as i was looking around his messy dirty room, i lay my head on the soft pillow and inhaled his chocolate scent.