Chapter 7 - Mate

picture of Joe at the side 

"lets go home" James smiled at me, i hesitated then took his out stretched hand. TJ was allowed to stay with us until he gets his own room in the pack house. 

"TJ want me to show you around?" i asked, he nodded and i looked to see if James would let me, he just gave me a small nod.

"After you get something to eat you can" James said, i smiled and nodded. 

We got in and i went and showed TJ his bedroom, James's house had 3 rooms. 

"This is your room" i smiled.

"Its a nice room" he smiled, i pushed him playfully, he laughed.

"I'll meet you down stairs" i said to him, he nodded. 

"I think he's going to like it here" i said to James as he passed me a sandwich when i walked into the kitchen, he gave me a small smile.

"Is something wrong?" i asked, he glanced up.

"No course not" he said flatly.

"There is, now whats wrong?" i said putting my hands on my hips.

"I don't know the guy" he said, i made a face.

"So, you didn't know me when you brought me here to live, for all you know i could be a murderer" i snapped.

"Your different, your my mate" he said.

"Bullshit" i snapped, his eyes looked at me.

"Am not trying to start a fight Taylor, am just simply saying i don't trust him" he said.

"I trust him James, he's my brother, my brother that i haven't seen for 6 years, my brother who i thought was dead" i shouted. 

"Taylor please stop shouting, am not in the mood" he said, i groaned then placed the untouched sandwich down on the table and stormed out. TJ was standing in the living room looking awkward, he gave me a sad smile when i saw him.

"Did you hear all that?" i asked, he nodded.

"Lets go" i said to him, we walked out and i started showing him around.

"Tay you know am not bothered that he doesn't trust me, i don't trust him around my little sis" he said, i smiled at when he called me Tay, he used to do it when we were younger, it made me smile and felt really happy.

"Well it bothers me, your my brother and he's my mate and i want you two to get along" i said, he shrugged.

"I don't think we will ever get along" he said. 

We walked into the pack house, eyes were watching TJ, they used to look at me in discussed but once they found out i was James mate they backed off. 

"Hey Tayer" Ry said walking up to me, i gave her a small hug and she glanced at my brother.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"Well this is TJ my brother" i said smiling, there was shock running through her whole face.

"But i thought..." she said.

"He's back from the dead" i laughed, i heard TJ chuckle. 

"TJ this is Ry,  she's James's oldest sister" i said to him, he shock her hand and she looked like she was still in shock. 

"Where's Mia and Joe?" i asked.

"Mia is just coming and Joe's in training, she's been there all day and wont be out till another hour" she said, i heard a squeal then someone crashed into me.

"Hi Mia" i said trying to breath as she crushed me, she looked up at TJ.

"Who's the hot guy" she said.

"You have a mate" Ry said smiling, we all laughed.

"This is my brother TJ" i said. 

"But your brothers dead and called Tanner-James wait oh....." she shock his hand and gave him a small hug which he wasn't expecting. 

"Its nice to meet you" he said. 

"TJ that's Mia, James's youngest sister" i said, he nodded then smiled at the two sisters that were starring at him. 

"We better be off, am showing him around" i said, we walked off after saying our good byes. 

"Strange girls" he whispered, i laughed and nodded. 

"This is the training room" i said pointing to the door, "We cant go in since Joe is still training but ill show you it later. 

TJ was standing staring at the door. 

"Tou coming?" i asked, he snapped out of his day dream and smiled, his face went red as he saw me smiling, we walked towards the alpha's office and then back down stairs. 

.

.

.

Tonight i made dinner for James and TJ, well i said made more like ordered by the end i burnt everything. 

"Sorry guys, i did try make a chicken" i said blushing.

"Its alright beautiful" James said, i rolled my eyes as i knew is statement wasn't true. 

"Tay you did good till you forgot about it, but i like pizza better" he smiled, i couldn't help but smile at my big brother sitting stuffing his face with pizza. 

"Hey guys, sorry for interrupting i just wanted TJ to meet Joe" i looked up to see Ry and Mia walk in, TJ's eyes snapped up as Joe walked in, her eyes went straight to him, everyone was smiling apart from James who was glaring at TJ. 

"Mate" TJ said jumping up out of his seat and walking over to her, he was 6ft 3 and she was 5ft6. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, she looked shell shocked and didn't do anything but stare at him, her mouth was dropped to a 'o' shape and she looked like a fish. 

"TJ this is Joe" i said smiling as my big brother took in his mates scent.

"I've waited years to find you" he whispered in her ear. 

"Me too" was all she said before berrying her head into his neck, he pulled away and crushed his lips to hers.

"Ew am trying to eat here, don't need my big brother snogging someone in front of me" i squealed covering my eyes, i heard laughing. 

"Want to sit down?" TJ asked Joe, she nodded and glanced at me, i made a face and she laughed, not the normal cute laugh but a snorting laugh, that's the thing about Joe she cant laugh, TJ stopped and looked at her as she was laughing and snorting. 

She noticed he was watching with a shocked expression and she stopped laughing and blushed and looked away from him. 

"Your laugh is so cute" he said to her making her look at him with his hand under her chin, she smiled and blushed more. 

"Thanks?" she said before sitting, i started laughing and couldn't stop, i couldn't help it Joe's laugh is hilarious.

"Your laugh not so much" TJ said to me, i stopped laughing and looked at him shocked. 

"Thanks big brother" i said.

"Welcome Tay" he smiled, we laughed a lot that night. I think its the first time i have really laughed since TJ had left me all those years ago and now look, he's sitting right in front of me, with his arm around a girl he loves and my friends and my Mate who i have learned to .... love.