0.50

Jinyoung just graduated top of his class and with high honors. Yes, Jinyoung is that smart bitch. Just like every good valedictorian, he gave a speech saying everyone in his class has the potential to do great things and go further in life. The liar's speech is what Jackson called it when he heard Jinyoung practicing the speech the night before.

"You know most of those people will never do anything worth it?" 

"Yeah, well my first speech of 'fuck you all' was rejected."

Jinyoung finished his speech with a small smile and walked off the stage. He caught Jaebeom yawning in the crowd of graduates and sent him a glare. Jaebeom dismissed Jinyoung's glare with a sly middle finger. 

____

Bambam was fake crying as Jinyoung and Jaebeom made their way over to the crowd of friends. 

"I'm just...so proud," Bambam sniffled, "They are out here doing great things...then there's Mark." 

"Hey!" Mark glared. 

"Stop the dramatics, drama queen," Jinyoung said, "I'll actually cry if you graduate. Last time I checked you were still a dumbass." 

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that!" Yugyeom huffed, protectively wrapping his arm around Bambam's shoulder, "That's my dumbass you're talking to."

"Uh huh," Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "I have two of my own." 

"Wow okay. Jackson and I literally breathed," Mark pouted, wrapping his arm around Jinyoung's waist. 

"Stop breath-" Jinyoung was interrupted by Jimin yelling.

"Get a room, 2jae! Sheesh!" The now-graduated Jimin walked over with Jae, who graduated the previous year and Chan, who graduates next year. Another boy walked with them, Chan was holding hands with him.

Jaebeom and Youngjae pulled apart. A small blush dotted both of their faces. 

"I didn't even notice them making out," Yugyeom shook his head.

"Eh, you get used to it," Jinyoung shrugged. 

"Jamie, you look like a million dollars," Mark flattered the younger female. 

Jimin laughed and replied, "Thank's Mark. Your neck is still as long as Chile." 

Everyone laughed and Mark rolled his eyes, he opted for a topic change.

"Hey, Chan. Who's your very pretty friend?" 

"Very pretty boyfriend. Lee Minho," Minho answered with a smirk, "Besides didn't you used to work at that cafe? You used to stare at me a lot." 

"Woah busted," Bambam whispered. Yugyeom stomped on his foot. 

Chan simply shrugged, "I mean, I used to too." 

"Mhm aren't you glad were dating now so you don't just have to imagine?" Minho laughed. 

Youngjae snorted, "I should have known Chan would not make the first move." 

"Anyways!" Chan yelled, "Hey look, there's Woojin! Let's go say congrats, Minho!" Chan dragged away Minho before anything else could be said. 

"Jinyoung, we should get going," Mark said, glancing at the time.

"You're right, bye guys," Jinyoung walked off with Mark. They walked through the still crowded halls of the event center, then outside. 

"Are you excited?" Jinyoung asked as they walked to Mark's car.