0.12

Jinyoung woke up, took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs. 

"Jinyoung, you're finally up!" Yugyeom smiled and waved to the older teen. 

Jinyoung simply replied with an 'mhm' and sat in an armchair. Yugyeom sat in the loveseat, Bambam was lying on Yugyeom's lap, Youngjae sat cross legged on the couch with Jaebum and Mark.

"Now that everyone is here, what should we do for breakfast?" Jaebum asked. 

"I don't feel like cooking." Jinyoung stated. 

"Why don't we go out to a cafe?" Mark asked. 

Everyone agreed. 

"Who's driving?" Bambam asked. 

"There's no need for three of us to drive." Mark said. 

Jaebum and Jinyoung agreed.

"I'll ride with Jaebum and Youngjae." Jinyoung said.

"I guess I got Yugyeom and Bam." Mark stood up and stretched a little, "Let's go because I'm starving." 

They left and got to the cafe fairly quickly. Everyone ordered, received their food and sat at a table big enough for everyone. 

"This food is so good." Bambam somehow managed to say in between stuffing his face.

"I know, I come here all the time." Mark smiled and drunk some of his juice. 

"You come more than I do and I work here." Youngjae laughed. 

Jinyoung stole a glance at the door, he said nothing as Jackson walked into the cafe and just smiled to himself remembering the little bet between him and Mark. No one else seemed to notice him walk in, they were all wrapped into conversation with each other.  Mark noticed Jinyoung smiling to himself, he looked up to see what could have possibly made him smile then he saw Jackson ordering.

Jackson had just finished ordering when he heard his name being called. He turned to see Mark smiling at him. Jackson rolled his eyes a little due to the fact he was called by his first name but walked over to the table regardless. 

"Bambam you fucking idiot-" Jaebum changed his thought quickly, "Oh hello, Mr.Wang." 

Jackson smiled, "Hi Jaebum." He glanced at Bambam who looked like he was thanking a god that his conversation was interrupted. 

Jinyoung silently cursed but greeted Jackson regardless, "How are you today?" 

"I'm fine, I just got done with a workout."

"At 9:36 in the morning?" Yugyeom questioned, he gave Jackson a bewildered look.

"Yes at 9:36 in the morning." Jackson replied, "Nice hair colors, all of you."

Everyone said thank you except Jinyoung, he continued eating. 

"Jinyoung didn't dye his hair because he's boring." Bambam smirked.

Jinyoung glared at Bam, "Enjoy going bald at 25." 

"I will, thanks." Bambam smiled. 

"Jackson? Your food is ready." The cashier placed the food on the counter. 

Jackson thanked the cashier and got his food. Yugyeom asked for Jackson to sit with them, as there was an empty chair at the table. Jackson sat with them. The seven of them talked for a long while. They got really loud a couple of time earning glares from the cashier but they still said nothing, they even laughed at a couple of the things that were said. Things got awkward between Mark and Jinyoung quickly, they both lowkey competed to get Jackson's attention. Jinyoung quickly dropped trying though he knew he held an advantage over Mark regardless.