~MARKJIN SPECIAL~

Last Summer - Flashback

The music boomed as the sixlet walked into Jimin's house. Both familiar and unfamiliar faces greeted them as they winded their way deeper into Jimin's house. 

"You guys made it!" Jimin greeted them happily. She sat on a couch in a private little nook. Cups and various drinks were scattered around.

"You're...happy?" Jaebeom raised his eyebrow. When he looked into her hands, everything became clearer. 

"She's tipsy." Jae said walking up to the bunch, "Very tipsy. She's nicer this way honestly." 

"What! Nooo. I'm just feeling really happy!" Jimin smiled as she took another swing of her drink. 

"Uh huh, yeah Jimin." Jae rolled his eyes, "Oh Jaebeom, Sungjin was looking for you. He's in the backyard." 

"Okay." Jaebeom smiled, "Youngjae, wanna come with me?" 

Youngjae nodded, a bit of a visible blush on his face. 

Jae laughed a little, "Alright you two lovebirds come on!" 

"Well, they're gone." Jinyoung sighed, sitting next to Jimin. 

"You really don't want to be here?" Mark frowned, sitting next to Jinyoung. 

"Is it surprising? Jinyoung is such a house roach." Bambam teased, earning a glare from Jinyoung. 

"Oh look there's Chan! Bambam, let us go talk to him before you say something else to make Jinyoung beat your ass!" Yugyeom grabbed Bambam's arm and practically ran away.

Jimin giggled, grabbing two random cups and pouring a drink for Jinyoung and Mark, "Drink with me!" 

Jinyoung stared down at the drink and frowned. 

"Jinyoung, you don't have to," Mark said, he was already pouring himself more to drink.

"Fuck it." Jinyoung sighed, drinking whatever alcohol was in the cup. 

~

Mark's hand trailed around Jinyoung's waist, pulling him closer. They sloppily moved to the beat of the music, their movements getting more sexual as the song went on. They began to draw a crowd with their drunken erotic dancing, wolf whistles and various cheers rang out encouraging them to dance even more.

"Is that Mark..." Bambam stared in disbelief

"...And Jinyoung?" Yugyeom finished Bambam's statement. They look at each other and shrugged.

"Well, Jinyoung certainly let loose." Bambam laughed, taking a bite of the pizza in his hand. 

"This is basically porn." Yugyeom sighed, stealing Bambam's pizza slice, "Woah Jinyoung is flexible..."

"Did Mark really just pretend to suck Jinyoung's...oh my god." Bambam facepalmed, "My virgin eyes..." 

Yugyeom snorted, "You're virgin what? Nothing on you is virgin..." Yugyeom's eyes widen as he watched Jinyoung and Mark dance more, "uh should we stop them?"

"No, they're having fun." Bambam shrugged, "Let's go before Jungkook smokes all of my weed." 

"Why would you leave Jungkook with it!" 

"Cause Minghao and Chan are with him." Bambam sighed, leading Yugyeom away from where Mark and Jinyoung were 'dancing'. 

The crowd began to dissipate from around Mark and Jinyoung, but they didn't notice all that. All that mattered to them was the way their bodies moved with each other.