0.44

Jinyoung sat at the food court in the mall. 

He knew he couldn't stay at home, not when he was over boiling with rage for his father but Jinyoung was a civil, smart young adult who wouldn't let it show. He called Jackson and Mark, asking for them to meet him here, he just wanted to see them and of course the older two agreed. 

So Jinyoung sat here, rapidly tapping his foot and eating his ramen. 

"Jinyoung? Hey." Youngjae waved at Jinyoung, siting at his four person table. 

Jinyoung stopped his angry foot tapping and smiled at Youngjae, "Hey Jae Jae." 

"What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked. 

"Waiting for Mark." He simply answered, "You?"

Youngjae sighed, "Oh just shopping..."

Jinyoung sighed, "I know you may not like me asking but...how are you and Jaebeom?" 

Youngjae's eyes widened at the mention of Jaebeom's name but he quickly recovered, "I don't know what we are. Jaebeom told me he'd wait, he'd wait forever for me if he had to and I feel guilty. I don't know why it's so hard to say just three words but those three words always have caused me the most pain in my life."

Jinyoung nodded sympathetically, "When you're ready, you'll be able to say it." 

"But what if that's never, Jinyoung?" Youngjae asked. 

"Do you love Jaebeom?" Jinyoung asked. 

"I do but to tell him that, it's different." Youngjae puffed, "When Jaebeom convinced me to date him, I told myself I wouldn't fall in love and that after 3 months I would break up but that didn't happen. 3 months turned into 1 year and on our anniversary he said I love you. I couldn't say it back, I told him I wanted to break up." 

"But he didn't believe you." Jinyoung added. 

"No, he didn't and instead said he would wait for the day I could say I love you, told me that we're still together and no matter what, no matter if I tell him that we are really not together anymore that he would still love me."

Jinyoung smiled, "What a Jaebeom thing to say."  

Youngjae rolled his eyes, "He's stubborn and impossible." Youngjae's lips curled into a small smile, "I can't stand him."

Jinyoung simply smiled at Youngjae's words, knowing the truth behind them.

Youngjae glanced at his phone and gasped, "I gotta go, Jinyoung. See you soon." 

"Bye Youngjae." Jinyoung waved the younger teen off. 

Jinyoung turned his attention to his phone, he strolled through twitter until he couldn't take the toxicity anymore then turned his attention to Instagram where Jae, Jimin and Chan were having a fight on their stories, Yugyeom posted a photo of himself, Nina and Bambam at the skating ring, Youngjae posted a selfie, Jaebeom commented under various post including Yugyeom's and Youngjae's and finally Mark posted on his story the mall parking lot. They're here. 

Jinyoung looked up from his phone to see a blonde haired Jackson and Mark rushing towards him.

"Jinyoung-ah!" Jackson yelled, pulling the younger into a hug.

"Its been two days Jackson." Jinyoung mumbled but smiled. 

Jackson let go off Jinyoung and sat down, "It's a long time." 

Mark hugged Jinyoung and the two sat down. 

"Is something wrong? You look upset." Mark frowned.