0.30

Jinyoung woke up to the smell of food. Confused, he rushed downstairs still dressed in his pajamas to see his father standing in the kitchen. 

"Good morning, Jinyoung." His father spoke,  unlike Jinyoung he was still dressed in casual clothing.

"Good morning, dad." Jinyoung smiled and sat at the kitchen island. His father slide him a plate of food and a cup of orange juice before grabbing himself his own plate, sitting beside Jinyoung. 

"I honestly forgot you were here." Jinyoung smiled, "I thought you were Mark or Jac-" Jinyoung stopped himself, realizing what he was about to say.

"Mark or who?" His father questioned.

Jinyoung looked at his father, "No one. I missed your cooking." 

Mr. Park smiled, "I miss being home and seeing you, Jinyoung. I'm trying to change my business trips schedules or something but..."

"I understand, I mean you are the head of foreign relations it's only natural that you're always gone." Jinyoung paused to eat some food, "Don't worry about it." 

"I've missed so much because of it though, a lot of important stuff. I missed your graduation from grade school and middle school, countless plays and other things you've acted in." 

"I told you it's fine, it doesn't bother me." Jinyoung lied. Of course it bothered him that he didn't have his dad there during some of the most important events in his life, it was just him and his mom until she ultimately left all together. After that he had Jaebum, who never missed a play or musical he acted in regardless of what was going on in his life.  All his friends; Jaebum, Mark, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom, had filled the hole of loneliness in his life left by his parents. 

Even though Jinyoung dislikes his father's working schedules and his mother leaving...he could never hate them though he tried.

The ate in silence after that. Once Jinyoung finished he went to clean his plate. 

"Hey do you want me to drive you to school?" His father asked. 

"Uh sure, fine." Jinyoung answered as he was walking out of the kitchen. He headed up stairs to take a shower after that he threw on his clothes and made sure his bag was packed with everything he needed. Jinyoung grabbed his phone and saw Mark had texted him. 

my stars

Loml!

LOVELIEST JINYOUNG TO EVER EXIST 

jinyoung park 

ewww that looks WEIRD 

PARK JINYOUNGGGGGGG

BABYYYYY SHARKK 

DU DU DU DU DU DUU

What the HELL

Now that I have your attention

do you want me to pick you up?

My dad is dropping me off.

Aw okay :(

I'll see you later then love~

See you soon, stoner ~

I'm really loving all these pet names 😍