0.38

Jinyoung walked into the school building with his head hanging low, messy hair and two large coffee cups. He trudged his way upstairs and followed the familiar route to his first class of the day, Jackson's class. He got to school early today, so early that most of the teacher nor office workers were here yet. He didn't even know if Jackson was here yet honestly, he hoped so. 

His approached Jackson's door and saw that he was indeed here, busying himself with something on his computer. Through the small rectangular window of the door, Jinyoung watched Jackson for a few; he wasn't sure if he really wanted to go in and talk to Jackson, he was afraid. A small smile formed on Jinyoung's lips, Jackson was indeed effortlessly beautiful. Jinyoung sighed and began to take small, hesitant steps to walk away. 

"What are you doing here so early?" 

Jinyoung gasped and turned around to face the source of the question, it was the Japanese teacher. 

"Mrs.King?" Jinyoung asked. 

She smiled, "Yeah that's me."

"Can you give this to Mr.Wang for me?" Jinyoung asked, handing her one of the cups.

"Coffee?" She questioned but grabbed the cup from Jinyoung regardless, "I will but do you want me to tell me him it's from you? What's your name?" 

Jinyoung shook his head, "He'll know." Jinyoung began to walk off. 

"Wait! Your name?" Mr.King called but Jinyoung was already gone, "Wow that kid walks fast." 

Morgan, or Mrs.King walked over to Jackson's door and opened it, "Special delivery for Jackson Wang." 

Jackson looked up from his computer and laughed, "Coffee?" 

"Actually it's not from me so I'm not sure!" She said setting the coffee cup on his desk, "Anyways, you're here early." 

"I had nothing better to do." Jackson sighed, "You're here early too." 

"I have to get here early since I live so far away from this school, so I have an excuse. You sir, do not." She teased slightly. 

Jackson simply hummed, he took the coffee cup of his desk and took a slip. His eyes widen as a smooth lemon taste greeted him instead of the bitter taste he was expecting.

"What is it?" Morgan asked curiously. 

"Who gave this to you?" 

"Well, I don't know! He didn't give me a name." She explained, "He looked young like a student, he had black hair and a weird sort of prince vibe? He looked very sad too and I think he was watching you through the door like he wanted to come in but decided not too."

"Jinyoung..." Jackson whispered, barely audible.

"He said you would know who he is. I'm guessing you do?" She questioned, a bit curiously.

"I do."

"Who is he? I mean if you don't mind me asking, of course." She smiled.

"He's...he's someone I'm hurting."

"What do you mean?" Morgan gasped.

"I hurt him and instead of facing him, I ran away."

____

Jinyoung did not show up to his first class of the day, his second or third. After leaving the school, Jinyoung headed home and did not bother to try to leave after that. He occupied himself with reading and looking at old books of his mother's, the ones that she left behind before leaving his father. They were in a box, hidden in the attic that he had found a few years ago but he never bothered to touch them until today. Curiosity and boredom caught the better of him. The books varied in level, from children's books to chapter books, research books and a even a self written grimoire. His mother practiced or was at least interested in wicca, something he never knew. He realized quickly how little he really knew of his mother and how he'll never know who she truly was.