Back Stabbers!

*"What they do!?
They smile in ya face!
All the time they wanna take yo place look back and they stab ya..
BACK STABBERS!"
_The O'Jays- Back Stabbers*

The Authors Eyes:

"So you really think it's your dad?"
Taylor said helping her girl Kai get all packed up.

Kai just gave a simple nod..
"I know it is, it has to be him! He's the only 2 year retired Detective Preston in the state of Jersey and City of Harlem and Retired Cop from NYC.."

"So what you gonna do?"
Taylor said shaking her head looking over at Kai..

"I'm going to do what's necessary, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and see what's been going on all these years..
And I'm going to put a stop to it!"

"AYO Kai I really think you should think this thru before you do anything. Just pump ya brakes ma, you don't want to throw salt in a game that isn't yours..
I'm sure Josh has a plan I mean you did tell me that's what he told his grandmother right?"
Kai just nodded in deep thoughts looking off into space..
"And if you think your dad is gonna go for you defending in his eyes some common criminal, drug Lord, thug type of nigga you just met.. you got anotha' thing comin'!
Ya best bet is to tell Joshua the truth so he won't be blind sided, I think he'll respect that more than some lame ass note and not knowing what's really going on.."

Kai shook her head out of her thoughts..
"Look I got this just make sure while I'm away you cover for me. Whatever he ask about me you don't know.. and if you drive my baby BE CAREFUL PLEASE!"

"OH GOLLY WOW! YOUR LEAVING THE POOR GHETTO GIRL WHO NEVA' HAD NUN A G-WAGON.."
Taylor said sarcastically rolling her eyes..
"Bitch don't try me, I could have 10 of those things by now if I wanted to and without having to even pay!"
Taylor said snapping her fingers..
"It'll be cool at my place I got you.."

"I wasn't even tryna say it like that but thank you again Taylor, I love you BABY!"
Kai said covering Taylor with sloppy cheek kisses.

"Mmhhmm, just make sure you keep me posted so I can know how to handle Joshua when he comes around.. and believe you, ME he's gonna be coming around!"
Taylor said rolling her eyes..

"We'll see.."
Kai said finishing up packing and heading out leaving the keys to her car and taking a taxi cab back to her parents estate..
This would be a surprise she hadn't even been gone a full two weeks yet..
She stepped out the taxi cab and took a deep breath..
She knew she was sacrificing alot but she figured it would be worth it in the end..
She made her way in the house and stopped in the dark Fourier
"MOM!? DAD!? I'm back!"

It was strange because her parents cars were both parked outside but it seemed as if though no one was there..
She went up to her room and put all her things away..
Her phone went off..
It was her dad!

"Hey daddy."

"Hey baby girl, hate to ask you this but someone is in our house I just got a security alert on my cellphone.. me and your mother are in Cabo on vacation.."

"EXCUSE ME CABO!? I been asking you to take me there since my Senior year in college and you give me the keys to your estate where strippers booty sweat has been!"