" I shouldn't have let you stay in here, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Little Dove" Morgana continued to say quietly as Aria began to calm down.

Morgana reluctantly pulled out of the hug and smiled at her sister.

" Come, you need rest. Proper rest" Morgana held out her hand and Aria took it getting up off the floor.

" No" Aria croaked and backed away further into the room.

" You always were a stubborn one" Morgana sighed " Very well. Stay here if you wish. You'll change your mind eventually"

Morgana was about to leave the room when she turned to look at her sister again.

" Everything will be alright in the end, Little Dove. You'll see."

Morgana then left, closing the door behind her and went to see how Gwen was doing.
___________________________________

Arthur, Merlin and the knights finally reached the entrance to the tower. Arthur looked up at the looming walls before unsheathing his sword and entered the tower. Merlin and the knights closely following.

Inside the entrance tunnel, it was dark, dusty, with cobwebs handing everywhere and skeletons were littering the ground.

Arthur and the knights cautiously walked through the tunnel with their swords raised.

They started to walk up the long, dark stone stairwell.

" Somethings wrong" Merlin stated making Arthur look at him. "It's too easy"

" Are you ever happy?" Arthur asked annoyed and continued up the stairs

Arthur moved a bunch of cobwebs out of his way and jumped when a skeleton suddenly fell forward in front of him.

Elyan took the lead and reached the top of the stairs. " Arthur!" He called out.

Arthur and the others rushed after him. They burst into a room and Elyan imminently told them to stop.

Unfortunately, an arrow fired from one of the gargoyles and hit Percival in the leg.

Then another fired straight at the back of Arthur's head but Merlin used his magic to divert it somewhere else.

" No one move!" Arthur ordered
" Stay exactly where you are"

" What triggered it?" Leon asked

Percival grunted as he removed the arrow from his leg.

" The Flagstones. They must react to pressure" Arthur realised

" Here," Elyan said and held up his sword. " I'll use this"

He threw his sword down on one of the stones and imminently arrows went flying everywhere that he thankfully dodged. Elyan then jumped onto the flagstone that his sword was on knowing that is was safe.

"I'll go first" Merlin offered

" Let me. Please" Mordred insisted

Merlin just nodded.

Mordred used his sword like Elyan had to set off one of the traps. The others followed suit. Arrows flew left and right but thankfully no one was hit.

" I'll push on" Elyan declared as he reached the other side.

" No! Elyan!" Arthur disagreed

" None of us would even be here if it wasn't for me" Elyan snapped. He turned towards the door on the other side of the room and held up his sword.