68

Harry's Slave

Chapter 68

——

Harry's P.O.V

                         I looked at Scarletts' parents and sister, they seemed depressed; completely broken and torn apart. I was too but I didn't dare to show it in front of them. I wanted to be strong for everyone, but it was damn hard. 

"Harry," Scarlett's mum spoke softly as she arose from the seat, "Does she, do you think she wants to talk to us?" I lick my lips and think for a moment. She probably wouldn't mind. "Yeah, she's fine you can go speak to her if you want." And with that all three family members dashed to the door. I knew Scarlett would probably freak a little, considering her memory is gone. But, she needs her family, if she know's it or not. 

I can feel their smiles radiating a million emotions. I can feel the happiness in the room, which is freaky as fuck. But, I swear. Scarlett's parent's loved her dearly. She was lucky. 

A few minutes past by, and Scarlett's sister comes running out. "She doesn't remember me." Her voice cracked as she broke into tears. I held her tight as I tried to comfort her, with all I could. I knew I had to be there for her, she was Scarlett's sister. 

"I can't go ba-ack in there. I can't. I cry every time I look at her, I look at her bruises, I look at her empty mind, and I break down. She's never going to remember me!" She cries into my shoulder, "And I just got her- I just got her back." 

"Don't think like that." I said as I looked at her straight in the face, "She's gonna remember, tomorrow, the next day, next week, maybe ten years. But, she's gonna remember. But we have to be patient, and fill her mind with new memories. That's all we can do. I miss her too. But she's here, her body, her smile, her laugh, everything of her is here, except her memory. And we have to remember, that she's the same person with or without her memory."

"I wish I could be as strong as you." Heaven spoke as she wiped her tear away, "Scarlett's gonna fall in love with you all over again. Who wouldn't? You're the best person Scarlett has ever had. I don't really know you well, but I do know that she'll fall in love with you."

-

kidnap day 12

"Scarlett!" Niall yelled from downstairs, "Come down, we have guests." Scarlett finally earned the authority to not have chains wrapped against her during the day, while Niall was home. Of course she still was chained when he left, and at night. But, it was a reliever to not be chained to the bed for twenty four hours straight. 

As she made her way down the stairs, she saw a random guys covered with tattoos. "This is your girl?" One of them asked, he had dyed orange hair and light blue eyes. His freckles on his nose were a quality that you couldn't miss. He looked like a Amercombie& Fitch model, who got punked out.

"It is, Scarlett this is Ty, Ty this is Scarlett my girlfriend." Niall spoke as Scarlett looked confused. She knew that if she didn't play along, she would get killed. So, she played along nicely. "Nice to meet you. Niall's been telling me all about you." Ty spoke as they released hands. Scarlett smiled as Niall put his arm around her, tightly.