2

Harry's Slave
Chapter 2
-

 Scarlett's P.O.V

                      I heard quiet steps coming down from the creaky stairs. I quickly dragged myself over to the quiet, yet hearble noise, but I was a tad bit too late.

"Hey Scarlett, where do I put-" Lucy loudly spoke with her high voice, but then dramatically shut her mouth with her small hand.

Her eyes got wide as her face appeared as a strawberry. She looked scared for her life in general. She saw Harry the corner, sitting his body on the small brown couch he heard her talk. He got up and ran to the scared girl who was still shaking. I felt terrible for her, actually I feel scared for her. I know how it feels..

But I told her the rules, and she had a choice to follow them or get  killed. She obviously picked the wrong decision.

"Lucy what the hell?" Harry yelled so loud his I could see his veins. Lucy's face when from happy to sad in like 5 seconds no joke. But when she saw Harry coming near her she started crying. Didn't I tell her not to cry either? She obviously didn't hear me well. But she's new, everyone learns eventually. 

Hopefully.

"I'm sorry Harry I was. Just I'm sorry. Please, please," She weaped. But it did not help at all. It just made him more upset. As I told you before. Harry gets what Harry wants. End of Story, no but's or If's. Harry always get's what he wants.

All I saw was him taking her arm tightly and leading her into the basement. Honestly I didn't want to know what he was doing; or what he was going to do  Probably something painful and heartless. But eh. This is the real world. Right?

All I heard was screaming and crying and harry yelling at her. I started crying myself. But I can't do anything. And If I may add I feel quite terrible. I didn't want this to happen. Just. You really can't do anything. And If you did you would get severely beaten.

After about ten to five minutes I heard her footsteps come closer to me. I looked up and saw Lucy bloody and bruised from the face down. At her side was Harry, tugging her wrists tightly as his face appeared dark and scary.

"I'm so sorry." I mouthed. She nodded her head as she crimped back the stairs in agony.

"Scarlett I thought you fucking told her how she needs to behave?" He says as he  comes closer to me and closer. I think of the words to say and how to say them. " I told her. She is just new. Like the others. She'll learn, just give her time."

He nodded his head in annoyance, "Fine then, but don't make it happen again, Oh and hurry up on the dinner. I'm starving. Also before I forget were having a couple people over tomorrow. So I'm going to need some meals cooked up, and you can tell Lucy to help you as well. She needs to learn how to cook anyways." He commanded as he went back to the living room. I honestly hated when his friends were over. Most of them were rude and cruel. Then again some were very friendly and nice. 

-

"Here you go. Do you need anything else?" I asked, while giving him the tray of food. He shook his head as I ran upstairs.I hated being downstairs. It's creepy because, your just sitting down there with someone that could kill you at any given moment. 

When I finally got up the stairs I saw Lucy laying on the bed watching T.V.

"Wisconsin, Idaho, Mississippi, and Dakota are all abolishing slavery. Rumors about Texas and Michigan are up too. But we do not know yet. All we know is to tell the slaves this. You will be free. You will not be a slave forever. In time all the states will end slavery and the world will begin what it was 3 years ago. And all slave owners will pay also. Just wait. I hope you are having a wonderful day and you do not deserve this. More updates about the slavery tomorrow." The newsman spoke.

I couldn't help but smile. Smile that cause they're would be a better future. That life isn't always going to be like this. It's an amazing feeling. Like when you have to go to the bathroom really bad but they're are no bathrooms near? Then you find a bathroom and you go? That amazing feeling. I know not the best way to compare it. 

"Lucy. I'm so sorry. But do you feel better? Or do you want me to get the first aid kit?" I asked, getting up from the floor. She nods her head, "Yes, Please."

Quickly I get the aid kit and find the bandages. I put some around her wrists and some around her stomach.  "Again. I'm so-" I whispered. But getting cut off by Lucy. "It wasn't your fault. I was just stupid. It's ok. Really."

I honestly don't believe her. I could have stood up for her. But I didn't. Stupid of I. Trust me I know. 

After I bandage it up I help her to her bed to get some rest cause, tomorrow will just be worse. I feel so terrible for her. No one deserves this.

But then again.

It's a cruel world we live in.

Isn't it?

-

this chapter is edited.