49

Harry's Slave
Chapter 49
--

Scarlett's P.O.V (graduation day)

                                I woke up to the sound of my phone playing a Bruno Mars song. I carelessly grabbed my phone from the night stand and answered it. "H-ello." My morning voice rung in the phone. Still at the time, I had no idea who it was.

"Scarlett, I'm so glad you picked up. Ellie I are getting ready together for graduation at my house, and we were wondering if you could come and get ready with us. Don't bring anything, we have a perfect dress with these beautiful heels." Allie's voice rang into the phone, I laughed as I slowly grunted up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. 

"Yeah sure, what time do you want me to be there?" I asked as I got out of bed. 

"Now Scarlett, it's ten a.m and, graduation is at two p.m." She laughed. 

I chuckled at I walked into my closet. "I'll be there in ten minutes." 

"Hurry." I heard Ellie's voice whine in the background..I hung the phone up as I changed into some sweatpants and a big shirt that was from a concert. Then I slipped into some vans as I grabbed my car keys and ran out of the door.

As I ran downstairs I saw Zayn with Jamie. Jamie was passed out along with Zayn on the couch. It was so cute. I gracefully opended the front door and raced into my car and made my way to Allie's

-

"Hello!" I knocked on the door. Without blinking the door opened, Ellie was wearing a pink robe with her hair in curlers. "Hello grandma." I laughed as I walked into the door. She playfully punched my arm as she scooted me into the bathroom to get ready. Once I stepped into the room a blast of rock music was playing along with Allie trying to sing along with the lyrics. My ears suffered so badly from the terrible singing.

"Make it stop!" I fake cried as I let out laughter and so did Ellie. 

"Shut up," She said. "My mom loves my singing along with my boyfriend!" She defended herself. I stopped laughing and got serious. "Who's the boyfriend?" I asked, "Because If I don't approve you're not dating him. The last guy you dated was gay remember Richy?" 

"Shut up Scarlett, he seemed straight... I mean when we were doing i-"

"Stop it!" I screamed as I laughed, "I don't want to know your sex life." Ellie stopped our conversation as she finished her hair and grabbed me and pulled me into a seat and started doing my makeup.

"We all know you can't do makeup to save your life." She giggled as she started to put foundation on. I made ugly faces as she was putting makeup on, which got me a stomp on my foot.

-

Once Ellie finished my hair and makeup, they gave me a dress to wear. (DRESS ON SIDE)

It was light pink with diamonds on the top, which reminded me of the dress I had on years back when I was Harry's slave. We were going to Ed's house with Lucy. It was after I got stamped by the government.