9

Harry's Slave 

Chapter 9

---

Scarlet's P.O.V

                  I woke up in a dark area with the windows sealed and a door with a huge lock on it. I looked around curious of where I was. Did Harry throw me in here? What did I do to him? I wasn't disrespectful or anything like that. Harry could've beaten me and that made me forget my memory. I don't really know though.

My hands were handcuffed and I had chains to both of my legs connecting to two metal bars. I tried escaping but that failed dramatically. All I achieved was the chains to get tighter. I sorrowfully scooted down in the corner and tried to fall asleep.

Moments later the door slammed open and I saw Harry with a black tank top with a cut on his face. He looked like one of the bad boys from school. He put a plate of food and some water right in front of me. He then brought in a blanket and pillow.

"Why am I in here?" I bluntly asked, as he put the food and water down next to me.

He got on his knee's and tightened the chains. "I'm sorry." He said. With that he left the room. What the fuck?

Rick's P.O.V

After I cleaned the kitchen Harry came back from Scarlett's new room in the basement. I feel so bad for her.. She must be so scared in there by herself. God I hate Harry so much. I just want to kill him. How dare he do that to her?

"Did you finish cleaning the kitchen you bastard?" He yelled while taking a seat on the couch.

"Yes my majesty." I sarcastically said. Harry quickly got out of his seat and stormed to me. But I wasn't scared of him or what he was going to do to me. He was just a young man scared of his own shadow

He gripped my arm and dragged me on the floor and started screaming at me. "You do fucking know Scarlett is in that dark room so alone and cold because, of you right? So talking back to me isn't going to make her get out of that basement any time sooner! So I suggest you fucking sit back and respect me and maybe you'll see her again!" He screamed so loudly my ears started to burn.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was the reason she was in there. She must hate me. Why is Harry always right? It's annoying. Harry let go of my arm and went back to the couch to watch TV or something I don't really know. But moments later I heard something coming from the basement. I found myself going to the basement to talk to Scar. I missed her.

"Scarlett?" I whispered. "It's Rick.. I'm by myself.. You can talk to me."

"Rick?" She questioned. "How did you get down here?" 

I sat next to the door. I wanted to go inside but It was locked. "I just walked. Harry didn't see me."

I could just picture her smile forming and her dimples coming out. I could just picture her face so perfectly made. She was literally perfection at it's best. And her laugh.. Was to die for. The way she makes every bad situation perfect was amazing too. You just would have to spend a day with her to know what I mean.

"It's cold in this fucking room," She shivered, "When can I get out?" She questioned. I was going to talk back but I heard Harry's footsteps. Shit I was done with. I saw Harry standing next to the door he grabbed me and punched me in the eye and he dragged me into my room and locked the door. He then stormed out there and went to the basement from what I heard. Please don't hurt her... Too late.

I heard Scarlett yell and I heard a belt slam down on something. I heard Scarlett cry so hardly and scream. I then heard Harry yelling something at her. But It wasn't don't yet. I then heard like chains. I don't know what he did with it but Scarlett let out a weep and Harry yelled something else at her. I couldn't tell what he screamed at her but she didn't say anything else. I started crying myself. It's all my fault that she's getting hurt.. She has to hate me.. I hate myself too. 

Harry stormed back into the room. His hair was messed up and he looked kinda sad. "Look. If you don't want that happening to Scarlett ever again then I suggest you go in the basement and tell her you hate her and you want nothing to do with her, got it? I'll be right next to the door. If you don't want her hurt again. Come on." He said.

I shook my head " I'm not gonna tell her that!" I yelled "No!"

Harry quickly stormed out of the room into the basement. I quickly grabbed his shoulder. "Ok," I sighed. "I'll tell her."

Harry smirked and he led me to the basement. He then opened the door and I saw Scarlet lying on the floor. There were hand marks all over her body. And there were belt marks on her stomach. I got on my knee's and looked at her face one last time. She was so beaten. So scared. So alone. But this was for her own good.

"Scarlett," I said while I touched her skin. "Scarlett."

She turned over to my side and smiled "Rick.. You're here.." She quietly said with her dimples showing. Perfection.

But I had to do this. I had to save her from another beating. "I don't.. I don't like you.. I never did and I never will. Your not my type and actually your quite annoying...I don't want anything to do with you and I'm sorry this is the way to tell you..." I said.

"Is Harry making you say this, or- are you serious?"

I shook my head "I wish I could tell you it was. But it's not..I just don't like you Scarlett, and I don't want you getting the wrong idea."

Her face plastered confusion, and sadness. "I'm sorry Scarlett for messing with your head.." I quietly said while getting up from the floor and going to the door. I looked back at Scarlett for the last time. Her eyebrows were raised, and she looked confused as fuck.

I got out of the room and saw Harry smirking "Good job lad," He said "Good job."

-

❞We come together, we create our families, we chose our mates out of the desire to form a life together. Love takes many forms, wears many faces, but when it's real, when it touches your heart, you will know it and--with hope--embrace it. Love is stronger than hate, love is stronger than anger. Love is stronger than all artificial divisions that exist in our world.❞

this chapter is edited