The Start of All This Madness

To begin with, there are some bits inspired from @DoofusWrites book, Deities: a tale of Woe and Destruction. So, if you have not already, please make sure to go over there and check out their work. Also, any art in this story (cover and top photos) will not be mine, unless I say otherwise. All art is credited to the original artists.

(Author from the future here. I making this after both books are finished. This was my very first fanfiction, so it's not my best work. I've improved greatly. There's a lot in here that I'm like 'wtf is this shit' or 'where is this going' like with did I do??? I'm not going to change it really because of nostalgia, to see how I've grown, but I will probably do a separate rewrite at some point because this is kinda absolutely definitely garbage.)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I woke with a start, and checked my phone. I had to cover my eyes, but when they adjusted, I saw it was almost four in the morning. I thought back to my dream, and a voice in my head was talking to me, but it wasn't mine.

"(Y/N)! Get back there now! They need you! Go back to sleep! Please!"

I was trying so hard to go back to sleep. It was like this all night. I would wake because of the dream, then have a hard time sleeping. It didn't help that I watched a horror movie before bed. I sighed, then closed my eyes, doing everything to keep them closed. I thought about the dream to get back to sleep. Remembering the dream helped. I could see them. It was Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, but not quite. Jack had long, razor sharp claws on the end of his fingers, and one eye was a bright, neon green. Mark's eyes had pink tints to them, and perched on his back were large, pink, feathery wings. They were fighting, but I didn't know why. I assumed I would figure out if, no when, I get back to them.

Finally, I was back, but the sight before me was just disturbing. I saw Jack and Mark, their bodies scratched, bruised, and bloodied. We seemed to be in some sort of warehouse. Drips of deep red blood lay everywhere on the ground. It wasn't pleasant, but I ignored it, and focused on the boys instead. Mark was trying to punch Jack, but Jack countered and slashed his arm instead. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. Then I heard the voice again.

"Unleash your powers (Y/N)! Unleash them!"

I was confused. What did it mean? Powers, what powers? I ignored these questioned, and tried to focus on what was inside of me. It was difficult, given the background events, but I had to push past that for a few moments. Suddenly, I was bathed in a bright, white light. Did something kill me? I panicked until I could see again.

Dark's P.O.V.

I turned when I saw a glowing, white light beside me. I could tell Anti was also distracted because he wasn't trying to murder me at the moment. When I looked I saw a girl, maybe fourteen years old, with galaxy wings perched on her back. She saw that we had noticed her, and she looked very frightened. She turned towards us before speaking.

"Mark, Jack, why are you fighting like this?"

It took me a moment to realize she was talking about our vessels. I didn't know how she knew our vessels, but it seemed irrelevant. All was quiet until Anti spoke up with a glitch in his voice.

"Back away kid. This isn't your fight." And with that, Anti lunged for me again. I dodged him with effort, and managed punch him across the head.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Jack leaped for Mark again. There had to be something happening to them, but what? This couldn't be their doing. I don't know how, but suddenly I was hovering above them. "Stop fighting!" I yelled. Suddenly, beams of (F/C) light exploded from my arms, heading straight for them. I couldn't do anything to stop it, and it was draining so much energy. After the beams had left, I saw Mark and Jack on the ground unconscious. I hope I didn't hurt them. All the energy had left my body, and I felt my body plunge down, down, and down, until it hit rocks and fell into a deep slumber.

Mark's P.O.V. (15 minutes later)

I woke up sore, and on the ground. I remembered everything, considering I could still see through my eyes. The galaxy wings, the (F/C) light, her hardened (E/C) eyes with the whites being black instead. I realized I was in control again, and didn't see Dark. I got off the ground, and looked around the bloody floor. I looked and saw my arms were still bleeding, but I really didn't care. Jack was still on the ground, and I ran to him. "Jack! Jack! Are you okay?" I asked, and he finally woke.

"Yeah, Mark, I think so." he finally answered. That's when I remembered that kid. "Jack, do you think that kid had anything to do with the demons disappearing?" He didn't answer me, and instead ran to the kid. Getting closer, I realized this kid was a girl with (H/C) hair. Her body was scratched from landing on the rocks, and she was very pale. Did she save us from ourselves? Well, I guess technically the demons. Jack and I just looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

Okay guys, that was the end of my first chapter. I hope it wasn't boring, but I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if you thought it was kinda short.