school/hell

So I was homeschooled before, for my whole life, and then last year I decided to attend high school because it was a good place to jump in and make friends, and I wanted to get into a school play and socialize and just be ordinary (aren't ordinary people adorable?)

Idk if I thought this through properly. While I don't mind school, and it's too easy, and it's boring, I do enjoy the general functions of it, and seeing people other than my family every day (I love my family but they do get old after fourteen years nonstop).

But the issues...

1. I'm being sent into an existential ciris due the the fact that I'm surrounded by idiots. I'm swimming in them. They're dull, unintelligent, immature, have bad taste... there are cool people whose company I enjoy, but the majority are ordinary people yuck.

2. I hate packing lunches. I've been living on bagels for about three weeks, on and off. More on than off.

3. I have to get up at 7:00, get ready (and I have to look personally acceptable, I hold myself in high esteem), make myself lunch (bagels), and walk. For fifteen minutes. Up a bleeding huge hill. I've got shin splints. THEY HURT LIKE HELL.

4. I have homework. It's honestly not that much of an issue yet, but that's because this semester I have easy subjects. But still, I'd rather not think of school when I'm not there.

5. There are no school plays at my school. I'm taking drama, but we only perform for the class in grades 9 and 10. In 11 they do a remeberance day play. I'm going to skip grade 10 because I can and it's the same thing as 9 lol. Plus, I dislike the majority of people in my drama class because THEY DON'T FOCUS AND ONLY DO IT FOR THE ART CREDIT BECAUSE THEY'RE BLEEDING LAZY. Arrrrgh.

6. Gym class.

*the end* there were too many Moriarty references there.

Anyway, my life isn't all bad. I'm going to audition for a panto tomorrow and see Maze Runner with three friends. I'm in a book club with those said friends, starting in October. Doctor Who has a new season and it's really good apart from Danny Pink (HE MAKES THE SHOW FEEL LIKE A BLOODY ROMCOM I HATE HIM). And other stuff yay.

Okay I'm tired of typing now.