OMFG LMFAO

I was just reading this fanfic about a celebrity and it literally met all the cliches and it was soooo predictable, and while entertainingly stupid, I had to stop. THE CLICHE WAS FRYING MY BRAIN!!

Okay first, the main character meets the celebrity (it was Dan Howell okay) at Starbucks, by bumping into him and spilling coffee on him. Like that never happens in fiction.

Then Dan was describing her eyes as beautiful blue orbs. First of all, that's the grossest noun I can think of as an alternate for eyes. Why the hell would you use that??? It sounds like she's an albino bush baby.

And then this main character is a year younger than Dan and has a flat mate a year younger than Phil (for those who don't know, Phil is Dan's flatmate)... lol, they'd never, ever date.

Then they text flirt. Barfaroo.

Then she and her flatmate visit him and Phil. And then I stopped reading because it was terrible.

But seriously, she was the same person as all those other main characters in these type of fics, and her friend was the token "friend". Phil wasn't really in it yet, and Dan... well, Dan was nothing like Dan, and I like Dan because he is Dan, so when Dan is nothing like Dan, it's like you're murdering my head image of Dan. Now I need to watch more of Dan's videos to remember what Dan's actually like (intentional overuse of the word 'Dan', by the way).

It was just utterly terrible. I may read more, since I find these things funny and uplifting (uplifting because it makes me feel better at writing).

Sooooo, see you!